2012 CdR Final: Athletic Club - FC Barcelona 0-3

Pepe Silvia

I think many of you saying two weeks off is too much will be pleasantly surprised at how fresh and lightening fast some of our players will look.

MVBarcaFan

I don't know where to post this, but I guess it's relevant to the game. No Phil Schoen for US viewers who watch the game on GolTV. He resigned today. Sad day indeed. :(:(

abual3bed1

I think many of you saying two weeks off is too much will be pleasantly surprised at how fresh and lightening fast some of our players will look.

it's for sure, Leo took a week off and when he came back scored that 5 goals on Leverkusen. Xavi looked good against Betis but what might bother mee about the 2 weeks off is how the team will start the game, if we get past the first 15 minutes well, this trophy is ours.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't understand this huge gap between the last league match and the final but whatever.

Btw, CDG > CL

X

xaviniesta

i love that the game is in madrid, they're gonna figure out what to do with the whistling fans on the anthem again :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Ain't gonna be pretty, I can tell you now...Court of Justice in Madrid apparently annulled a decision from the government to move a Madrid ultra protest, organized by La Falange, from the 28th back to the night of the Copa Final on the 25th...Just 1-2 hrs prior to kickoff, the anti-separatist Madrid Ultras will be parading/protesting in the vicinity of the Calderon - almost insuring a clash...Could get ugly

abual3bed1

Iturraspe and Ander Herrera have flu and missed today's training, might be doubtful to start the match against Barcelona.

Panna

Ain't gonna be pretty, I can tell you now...Court of Justice in Madrid apparently annulled a decision from the government to move a Madrid ultra protest, organized by La Falange, from the 28th back to the night of the Copa Final on the 25th...Just 1-2 hrs prior to kickoff, the anti-separatist Madrid Ultras will be parading/protesting in the vicinity of the Calderon - almost insuring a clash...Could get ugly

So maybe not a good moment to wear mine AntiMadrista shirt??

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1337708859_546076_1337716147_sumario_normal.png

Home of Barca Fans