2012 CdR Final: Athletic Club - FC Barcelona 0-3

W

woobie

That map's a bit scary, FCB. Am really hopeful that trouble (if any) is kept to a minimum - because things could get really, really ugly.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The interesting part I read today was that the police commission had earlier convinced the government to postpone the protest until the 28th due to security concerns that they themselves deemed, potentially difficult to contain...That's code for, it could get ugly and we wouldn't be able to keep it from happening...Yet, the local Madrid court overturned the earlier decision despite this assessment from the police...You know, the people who would have to do the protecting to begin with

All the local papers are covering it and apparently social networks etc. are experiencing escalating cultural tension...Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and someone will douse this flame before it turns into a massive blaze

Galning

All the local papers are covering it and apparently social networks etc. are experiencing escalating cultural tension...Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and someone will douse this flame before it turns into a massive blaze

[YOUTUBE]UPq5i6qKIlk[/YOUTUBE]
MADRID SE QUEMA!

abual3bed1

Carlos Unzue working with Pinto on short passes, hopefully Colorado does it right on friday. my nerves can't take it anymore.

X

xaviniesta

pinto was fantastic when they played the final in 08/09. some amazing saves.

Galning

I can't question his saves, they're awesome. but his passing is what I'm worried about.

His passing? It'll be an achievement if he makes it through the game without trying to dribble an attacker or two :lol:

[YOUTUBE]FS_wkK3TIVg[/YOUTUBE]

In before TVE's censorship on Friday again. Censorship in 21ths century Spain oh boy oh boy...
First video: TVE's broadcast. Second video: the actual footage.

X

xaviniesta

His passing? It'll be an achievement if he makes it through the game without trying to dribble an attacker or two :lol:

[YOUTUBE]FS_wkK3TIVg[/YOUTUBE]

In before TVE's censorship on Friday again. Censorship in 21ths century Spain oh boy oh boy...
First video: TVE's broadcast. Second video: the actual footage.

0:47 - how much they paid to this guy?

JDaniels

In exactly 2 days. Barcelona will play the Spanish cup final in Madrid against Athletic Bilbao. (fcblive)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1500 National Police along with 800 Municipal & private security (Includes dogs, horses, helicopters and undercover agents) are being deployed and local government want to pass the bill for it onto the two clubs :rolleyes:

All this could've been prevented had they kept the ultras protest on the 28th as the Police requested/recommended from the outset

Also, they intend to prevent banners that are considered against the law to be brought into the Calderon, like this:

1337717668986.jpg

W

woobie

Hah, you mean like the ones normally shown in the Calderon? FCB, is it CNP or guardia civil that're doing guard duty? That could make a difference.

Home of Barca Fans