1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Would be really happy to get him. Would be a sign that the club has the ability to make the right choices. Next thing is to see how they handle the CB situation.

Meitux

I think his transfer this summer is s inevitable,Valdes leaves now and we need immediately replacement.So should we get Reina? :facepalm:

spark

Not going to happen.

Unless Barca pays a huge transfer fee he won't be let go by Borussia and he also stated that he'll be playing for them next season.

He might not come but we've seen this song and dance a million times before. Long is the list of not for sale, I'm staying, transfer within weeks examples.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Its very interesting that he is learning spanish. Surely something must be going on?

I remember media reporting that Barca agreed personal terms with him some months ago, BUT of course you got to take that with a pinch of salt....

Paganinisrvnge

Been watching Ter Stegen videos and he seems to have great ability on the ball as well a good shot stopper. I have also heard of some statistic of him having an even better pass completion % than Valdes.

USWAY

He's not learning Spanish for shits and giggles. Clearly preparing for a move to Barca. Would be great if the club acted upon it.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Couldn't have asked for a better replacement for Valdes if it does happen. Mark my words this guy is a world class keeper in the making.

Indignado

Couldn't have asked for a better replacement for Valdes if it does happen. Mark my words this guy is a world class keeper in the making.

Some people in Germany are already saying he's better than Neuer. I think that's an exaggeration but considering his age he'll most likely be one of the best in a few years time.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Some people in Germany are already saying he's better than Neuer. I think that's an exaggeration but considering his age he'll most likely be one of the best in a few years time.
It is exaggeration as Neuer for me is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Home of Barca Fans