1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

M

mitkoa7x

good to get some aryan blood between the sticks, could turn out to be the next Kahn

BorussiaBarcelona

In an interview published today ter Stegen was quoted that he will stay at Mönchengladbach and play for the club next season.

Though, given that his contract will be up in 2015 and with the club not being able to extend it, to this day, I'd expect him to transfer next summer.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
In an interview published today ter Stegen was quoted that he will stay at Mönchengladbach and play for the club next season.

Though, given that his contract will be up in 2015 and with the club not being able to extend it, to this day, I'd expect him to transfer next summer.
2014 it is then.

kozza

Dominguez (Monchengladbach): "Ter Stegen has the personality and talent to adapt to Barça. Since a few months, he's learning Spanish." [ser]
If this is true, hence he will surely come to barça, I don't see any other reason fo him to learn spanish unless replacing Courtois at Atletico

Antimadridista1

If he's really learning spanigh, it sounds like there's a deal btw him and the club. There's no other reason he would learn spanish if it wasn't to join Barcelona this summer.

spark

Dominguez (Monchengladbach): "Ter Stegen has the personality and talent to adapt to Barça. Since a few months, he's learning Spanish." [ser]
If this is true, hence he will surely come to barça, I don't see any other reason fo him to learn spanish unless replacing Courtois at Atletico

I dont see why Alvaro would lie about the learning spanish part.

Home of Barca Fans