1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yep Neuer is the best in the world but I agree Ter Stegen is a world class GK in the making for sure.

Also there are other excellent German goalkeepers. Adler, Zieler and Wiese are top notch.

loozy

Zieler had one good season and has been very average this season with some quite stupid and/or reckless mistakes that disqualify him from being a promising German goalie, imo. There are others, like Baumann or Trapp or Leno, who offer more.

Mr Hulot

I have no authority to say such a thing, but I find very impolite when someone just laughs at your post, without saying anything.

BorussiaBarcelona

He might not come but we've seen this song and dance a million times before. Long is the list of not for sale, I'm staying, transfer within weeks examples.

Of course, that always happens in football.
Still, I don't see it happening this summer, given that the club isn't in need for money, him still being under contract and born in Mönchengladbach etc.

Think a transfer will happen next summer or the one after, at the very latest.

Yep Neuer is the best in the world but I agree Ter Stegen is a world class GK in the making for sure.

Also there are other excellent German goalkeepers. Adler, Zieler and Wiese are top notch.
:pep:

Wiese won't even play at Hoffenheim and is out of contract, once they're relegated.
So you might be onto something here. :lol:

Also, Zieler is solid, but nothing more.

BTW: I'd take guys like Bernd Leno(Leverkusen), Kevin Trapp(Frankfurt) or Oliver Baumann(Freiburg) over him, easily.

Musli

If someone hasn't seen ter Stegen in action before, or has seen only little, today is a great opportunity as he is playing against Bayern Munich at 3:30 PM CET (in ~45min), so he'll surely have plenty of work between the sticks.

BTW, hello everybody! Nice to meet you!

Home of Barca Fans