1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
From what I have seen from him, he is brilliant goalkeeper who can only get better. Will be our number 1 for years.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From what I have seen from him, he is brilliant goalkeeper who can only get better. Will be our number 1 for years.

He has the potential, that's for sure. But "he can only get better" doesn't work in reality. Just look at Alexis or Cesc. Pedro, Busquets or Pique even. All looked much better in their first seasons.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He has the potential, that's for sure. But "he can only get better" doesn't work in reality. Just look at Alexis or Cesc. Pedro, Busquets or Pique even. All looked much better in their first seasons.

I don't really want to split hairs, but:

Alexis looked 'better' the first couple of games, than he was mediocre until about 10 games ago when he really started to impress on me.
Cesc looked lost the first season, than was brilliant the fist half of this season - than dipped again.
Busquets had his real first drop in form second half of this season.
Pedro and Pique - agree.

Anyhow, back to ter Stegen. He looks like the real deal, definitively one of the most impressive out of the younger generation. I say why not?!

Andrew M

Quoted for its astuteness.

Paganinisrvnge

Some german keeper who people hype up on here for saving messi's penalty and being good on FM.

Ok let's just ignore the fact that he's been one of the best goalkeepers in the Bundesliga for a few seasons now and last year got them into the Champions League(along with Reus and Dante).

spring

Some german keeper who people hype up on here for saving messi's penalty and being good on FM.

not because of that, because he is one of the most complete goal keepers in the world and sorry for this, but he is far far better than valdes (even now, in 21 years old)!

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

Ok let's just ignore the fact that he's been one of the best goalkeepers in the Bundesliga for a few seasons now and last year got them into the Champions League(along with Reus and Dante).

He has just played 2 seasons in the Bundesliga and he wasn´t impressive at all this season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It'll be interesting to see if his transfer comes to fruition...Like Alba the season before who was rumoured to have agreed to a 'pre-contract' in Spring, Ter-Stegen was leaked to have agree to similar in February of this year...Seems this is a hallmark of Rosell/Zubi's tenure, pre-contracts...Similar leaked on the Brasilian forward too

Home of Barca Fans