Zlatan Ibrahimovic

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Every few months I see someone clamoring for Zlatan without them realizing that if there's one team Zlatan Ibrahimovic is loyal to among all the teams he has represented then it is AC Milan. He would never leave that team, he didn't even want to leave them for PSG, but Milan needed the cash back then. It is the team he returned to Europe for.

His family is settled and loves it there by most accounts. Why the hell would he want to join us?

KingLeo10

Prime Ibra vs prime (todays?) Lewy. Who would you take? Ibra is surely way more naturally gifted.

Not even a contest. Prime Lewa is 3rd highest CL scorer of all time, and one of the most prolific (efficiency wise).

Ibra is great but in the 2nd tier with Aguero and Cavani. Others like Suarez (MSN treble, Copa America, AM League) and Benzema (4 CLs) have simply won too much more (I know they had better teams but Ibra's been on some great ones as well and couldn't make it work).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
IMO, Prime Suarez and Prime Lewy are in their own category when it comes to strikers the last decade and half.

Windhook

Prime Ibra was around the time Laporta bought him for 60m I think it was, but I mean the player who played for Inter, not under Pep. Zlatan's tenure at Barca was a big set back in his career. Basically Barca exchanged strikers with the same attitude and age Eto'o <-> Zlatan. I'm convinced if we had kept Eto'o we would have won CL back to back until 2012 the least.

Zidane82

IMO, Prime Suarez and Prime Lewy are in their own category when it comes to strikers the last decade and half.

Ibra has scored over 400 career goals but he also provided loads of assists plus the XFactor ..,

That puts him in the best ever players bracket imho

Last edited:

Zidane82

As regards that incident at the weekend .

:::

The other day in the national team, I gave a tackle to [Spains Azpilicueta]. I did it on purpose. Im not ashamed to say it because he did something stupid to my teammate . Acting big to my player. It was a stupid thing but I would still do it to make him understand: You don?t fucking do that. You dont have balls to do it against me. But I will show you what happens if you do it to me. Thats why I did it.

Sweden conceded the only goal of the game in the 86th minute and Ibrahimovic set about his lesson deep into added time. As a corner was taken he careered into Azpilicueta, hitting him with his shoulder as he sent the defender crashing to the ground. It looked brutal.

OGbarca

Banned
prime zlatan was a beast. but yeah, no way he was better than Lewy. not even close. lewy prob wont age like zlatan (though he is himself not exactly young) but lewy had the higher peak.

Home of Barca Fans