Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Sweden

Squads are provisional and can be changed until 1 June.

Does not matter. The only way it would change are if someone got injuried.
There is 0% chance a confirmed player will be dumped. Maybe it works differently in other NTs.
Thats why Ibra and the coach had a long talk before the squad was determined. To be sure of his status.
If there were the slightest chance he could have played he would of course had been in the squad until june and then removed if it did not work out.
Its my NT and i think i have more knowledge about it then most of you.

vinni

One of my friends allways tell this story about Zlatan. (Dunno if its true!) Early in his career, Zlatan was on trial for Lyn FC in Norway. He played a training match for Lyn and he scored a screamer and proceeded to run all the across the field while he was shouting his name.

kattanib

One of my friends allways tell this story about Zlatan. (Dunno if its true!) Early in his career, Zlatan was on trial for Lyn FC in Norway. He played a training match for Lyn and he scored a screamer and proceeded to run all the across the field while he was shouting his name.

You probably meant all the field came to him chanting his name

Sweden

He played the game in La Manga Spain and he did not shout Zlatan but showtime.
There and then Leo Beenhacker (who was at the pitch) decided he wanted him to Ajax.
Lyns coach Vidar Davidsen wanted to offer Malmoe 1m euro for him just before that episode but the board was put off by his ego.
He never trained with them.

The goal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFlW4bfew7A

Last edited:

Messigician

Does not matter. The only way it would change are if someone got injuried.
There is 0% chance a confirmed player will be dumped. Maybe it works differently in other NTs.
Thats why Ibra and the coach had a long talk before the squad was determined. To be sure of his status.
If there were the slightest chance he could have played he would of course had been in the squad until june and then removed if it did not work out.
Its my NT and i think i have more knowledge about it then most of you.

You know nothing LMFAO

Sweden

Sorry, but i allways ignore the swedish beside Zlatan

To bad you dislike us.
Now i almost regret serching for "zlatan ibrahimovic lyn fc" to correct youre friends claim.
(Yes, you can actually make a simple serch to check out if something is true or not, mindblowing.)
Personally i love Norway and most of the people there.

Messi983

16231299205614.jpg

Home of Barca Fans