Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Morten

Thiago Silva said PL would be a step down for Zlatan, on club level, most likely. But not on league-level, isnt second place in France actually closer to relegation than to PSG? That says all you need to know about the league as a whole.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
perfectly said, only question about that theory is why nobody comes forward to spill the beans? with so many people involved someone must grow a conscience at some point and blow the whistle.

That is the biggest question for me also. There are journalists who try to investigate and write about this topic but the attention they get is rather small. And I guess it is just difficult to do something against people that possess so much power.
Look at that whole Eufemiano Fuentes story e.g. They busted the biggest cycling athletes and found all possible evidence to get them. But there were also rumors about Real and Barca being involved and having connections to Fuentes. But when it got tricky there were no further findings, all of a sudden blood samples disappeared etc.
I could be totally wrong and I am just guessing but for me personally it is certain that the world's best athletes in major sports all have something to do with doping.
I mean I love sports and especially football, play it, watch it, talk about it, read about it, think about it basically every day but it would be a huge surprise if that is not the case.

El Flaco

[tw]719987634886590464[/tw]

[tw]719987786867195904[/tw]

[tw]719989174800162819[/tw]

[tw]719991586680139777[/tw]

[tw]720014744321712128[/tw]

Last edited:

Alik

Zlatan "below real elite"...

Zlatan has been consistently among the best strikers in the world over his career. Together with Suarez, Lewandowski and Falcao, that's the "elite" class.

DennyCrane

That is the biggest question for me also. There are journalists who try to investigate and write about this topic but the attention they get is rather small. And I guess it is just difficult to do something against people that possess so much power.
Look at that whole Eufemiano Fuentes story e.g. They busted the biggest cycling athletes and found all possible evidence to get them. But there were also rumors about Real and Barca being involved and having connections to Fuentes. But when it got tricky there were no further findings, all of a sudden blood samples disappeared etc.
I could be totally wrong and I am just guessing but for me personally it is certain that the world's best athletes in major sports all have something to do with doping.
I mean I love sports and especially football, play it, watch it, talk about it, read about it, think about it basically every day but it would be a huge surprise if that is not the case.

Yep. And the samples of Operation Puerto case that did not mysteriously disappear were ordered to be destroyed by the court. This decision was then appealed and what happens remains to be seen - In case the samples are destroyed the case is dead and buried. Nothing to see here, guys.

And stuff like PRP blood spinning and other rather questionable methods are technically legal. By now, one would probably be hard pressed to find a player who isn't performance enhancing in one way or the other. Might as well legalize all of it and drop the "But our sport is clean !!11derp1!!" - facade all together and shift the focus on safe use. It would at least be more honest.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If it turns out that some of our beloved Barca players did dope to get to where they got then saying it is going to be a massive scandal and disappointment is a huge understatement.

J

Jamie Cal

[tw]719987634886590464[/tw]

[tw]719987786867195904[/tw]

[tw]719989174800162819[/tw]

[tw]719991586680139777[/tw]

[tw]720014744321712128[/tw]

Pretty much agree with Migs. Won't miss the media branding/hype when he's gone.

Home of Barca Fans