Zlatan Ibrahimovic

B

badboybjörn

Messi is by far the best player in the world imo but ibra is alot more spectacular and thus i prefer him. Im amazed at what messi does but im not nearly as entertained by him as ibra. But its not just what they do on the pitch it also has to do with who they are, atleast for me. Ibra is spectacular in whatever he does. Messi for good n bad is just like anyone else, even seem abit dull. Nothing wrong with that but its not as entertaining.

Interista

Are you two mental?

"No one scores amazing goals with such consistancy" - yeah I mean what the hell has Messi been doing for 5 years?

:lol::lol::lol: Messi fanboys...

It's not not even close. Messi can score his type of goals for 20 more years and he won't even reach up to Ibra's knees. In fact, even Ronaldo has more wondergoals than Messi.

FiReFTW

Messi is by far the best player in the world imo but ibra is alot more spectacular and thus i prefer him. Im amazed at what messi does but im not nearly as entertained by him as ibra. But its not just what they do on the pitch it also has to do with who they are, atleast for me. Ibra is spectacular in whatever he does. Messi for good n bad is just like anyone else, even seem abit dull. Nothing wrong with that but its not as entertaining.

Indeed.

Messi is without a doubt the best player in the world, however to say he scores more spectacular goal than Ibra is absolutely ridicilous, only a fanboy can say something like that.

Caps

It's not not even close. Messi can score his type of goals for 20 more years and he won't even reach up to Ibra's knees. In fact, even Ronaldo has more wondergoals than Messi.

1. Im not a fanboy.
2. Define wondergoal. Because how I think you are considering them- they are the type of goals that look and seem more awesome than the actual skill it took to make them.
3. LOL I can't even take you seriously tbh.

GREAT goal, just calm down a bit. It's nowhere near as good as the awesome factor will twist your mind into thinking it is.

Interista

1. Im not a fanboy.
2. Define wondergoal. Because how I think you are considering them- they are the type of goals that look and seem more awesome than the actual skill it took to make them.

GREAT goal, just calm down a bit. It's nowhere near as good as the awesome factor will twist your mind into thinking it is.

Why don't we discuss how Ronaldo is a better dribbler than Messi. Don't agree? Hahaha, I can't even take you seriously to be honest. Don't let the media twist your mind into thinking Messi dribbles better than Ronaldo.

That's what you sound like. No facts, no arguments, just a bunch of rubbish. Whatever really.. Napoli-Milan on now...

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
1. Im not a fanboy.

First, if "awesome factor" doesn't define wondergoal, tell us what does.
Second, there's no media in the world that covers sport who didn't talk about that goal. From Marca to CNN to... pretty mach everybody. The fact that you don't find it anything special doesn't mean anything really.

Typical Messi goal:
- With inexplicable ease, puts himself into position to shoot, often dribbling past 3-4 players,
- Brilliantly chooses where to shoot and executes the shot with unparalleled precision.

Messi wondergoal, however, is just like his regular goal, but only that time, he dribbled past 7 people and/or sent some crazy curled shot that just barely missed the woodwork and ended up in goal. Brilliant, but once you've seen one of them, it's almost like you've seen them all.

Typical Zlatan goal:
Can't be defined. Very often comes up with something new, unexpected, awesome, that requires some crazy skill to execute. Stuff nobody else would even try.

Messi is unstoppable, brilliant and simply the best in the world. Ibra is a wizard who sometimes pulls a rabbit out of his hat, sometimes a pigeon - just like other wizards do - but sometimes he pulls out some weird animal from Pandora you've never seen before. Not as efficient as Messi, but far more entertaining.

edit: I just read this and realized I reached new level of fanboyism :D

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match

I can think of 20 Messi goles where he beats at least 4 guys and scores..... I do not think you watch Messi play much.

and Ronaldo a better dribbler then Messi???!?!?!!??! What are you smoking man.... ronaldo chases the ball and does feints.. Messi runs with the ball connected to him and can get out of any small space as well.... I really hope you are trolling right now.. or you have lost it

ps Ibra's gol against England really was a amazing wonder gol..but be forreal

Interista

Messi scores too many goals for Interista memory. LOL.

I can't remember every tap in that's scored. :D

I can think of 20 Messi goles where he beats at least 4 guys and scores..... I do not think you watch Messi play much.

I've seen every one of his Barca goals, more or less.

and Ronaldo a better dribbler then Messi???!?!?!!??! What are you smoking man.... ronaldo chases the ball and does feints.. Messi runs with the ball connected to him and can get out of any small space as well.... I really hope you are trolling right now.. or you have lost it

That's exactly my point. Saying Messi scores as wonderful goals as Ibra is like saying Ronaldo dribbles better than Messi. It's one of these things you hear someone say and can't even be bothered to argue it. It's so far off you're content to just go on with your day and let people have their delusions.

Sergio

Sergison
Virtually all of Ibra's gols come from standing in a stationary position (or pk's). He's certainly not a scorer of nicer gols.

Trillske

Virtually all of Ibra's gols come from standing in a stationary position (or pk's). He's certainly not a scorer of nicer gols.
We should quote this when he goes down in the history books as the player to score the most beautiful goals - ever. That will be fun.

Seriously, if someone doesnt like him, fine. But this is ridiculous. As someone mentioned, its like hating Messi and then say he cant dribble. Like, Messi coudnt dribble a defender if his life depended on it. Virtually all of his goal comes from Ronaldo passing the ball to him.

Sergio

Sergison
We should quote this when he goes down in the history books as the player to score the most beautiful goals - ever. That will be fun.
What book would that be? The history of lazy shits who punt the ball to score goals? Think Recoba will have him beaten on that count.

Home of Barca Fans