Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Irish_Cules

When I first read the quote I thought by "someone" he meant the referee against Inter, referring to the offiside goal in the first leg and Bojan's winner being disallowed. The press seems to be unanimous in saying he meant Guardiola though.

MVBarcaFan

I loved that interview in the Guardian with him. Some of his background story reminds me of my own, with the refugee camps and blending in with the ethnic outsiders. He actually seems quite humble once you get to know him.

Bertus

Zlatan is having a house built in the Offerdal mountains in Sweden, precisedly at Åre:

maison-ibrahimovic.png

He refused to rely on cheaper (probably foreign) companies and hired local workers instead.

That's one of the locations where he plans to retire with his family once he's done with professional football.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He probably have several houses around Sweden. That house is probably their destination for holidays from time to time, up there in Åre, on a skiing trip with the family

L

linetty

Reports coming from France are breaking the news that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has ended his eight-year relationship with Nike after choosing not to accept the company's renewed offer last month. The PSG striker made his return to action against Marseille wearing a black-out pair of Nike Tiempo Legend V boots, after recovering from a heel injury that sidelined him since September. In recent years the Swede has been one of Nike’s highest paid players, earning more than two million Euros a year.

zlatan_blackout_tiempo_oct_14_img1.jpg

Bertus

Zlatan has still not fully recovered.

He will not be part of the game against France.

He still suffers from his heel. And now he suffers from his hip too...

Seems that he's finally showing signs of aging :(

Home of Barca Fans