Yaya Toure

iced1776

pep's comments on ssn tell the real story.

he never froze yaya out, and never wanted yaya to leave. he thanked him immensely for what he gave to barca and said the 7 trophies in 2 seasons would not have been possible without him. dude was upset that yaya wanted to leave, because that makes it impossible to keep him.

your beloved yaya forced the move.

he wanted to leave.

how does that taste, yayaistas?

Nobody ever thought that problem was that Pep didn't like Yaya as a player, just that he should have been getting more time over Busquets. You rage whenever someone starts an Ibra debate but you come in here and try and rile people up after the deal is done? Hypocritical and obnoxious...

A

Aker

pep's comments on ssn tell the real story.

he never froze yaya out, and never wanted yaya to leave. he thanked him immensely for what he gave to barca and said the 7 trophies in 2 seasons would not have been possible without him. dude was upset that yaya wanted to leave, because that makes it impossible to keep him.

your beloved yaya forced the move.

he wanted to leave.

how does that taste, yayaistas?

:lol:

Busquets was chosen over him for most big games. Is Yaya just supposed to be happy being a squad player?

barca96

ssn? whats that?

man...that video with him in a city shirt hurts.
the pain is comparable when i sprained my ankle in slow motion :(

A

Aker

Nobody ever thought that problem was that Pep didn't like Yaya as a player, just that he should have been getting more time over Busquets. You rage whenever someone starts an Ibra debate but you come in here and try and rile people up after the deal is done? Hypocritical and obnoxious...

Meta? Never! :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

I'm not trying to rile anyone up.

I had moved on from yaya but I just saw an interview with pep on sky sports news, which told a different picture to the one we had pieced together. so I thought I'd come in here and share the news. am I annoyed? fuck yes I'm annoyed. that he wanted to leave, that he chose to walk away and take city's coin even though pep liked him and wanted him to stay... that just ruins him for me.

he wasn't a victim, pep or laporta wasn't forcing him out for tactuial reasons, or to make money for cesc or whatever, he chose to leave because he didn't want to be here anymore despite the fact that he was clearly a valuable member of this squad.

I mean nolan used to say that money motivates yaya, and I never wanted to believe it (despite my earlier comment), but clearly it's true.

just very disappointed.

A

Aker

he wasn't a victim, pep or laporta wasn't forcing him out for tactuial reasons, or to make money for cesc or whatever, he chose to leave because he didn't want to be here anymore despite the fact that he was clearly a valuable member of this squad.

He wasn't really though was he? More of a squad player last season.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
:lol:

Busquets was chosen over him for most big games. Is Yaya just supposed to be happy being a squad player?

no.

yaya is supposed to earn his place in the starting XI.

busquets outperformed him for the entire season, mistakes n' all.

if he was a man he'd get his shit together and fight to get his place back. when he's at his best, he's better than busquets. no doubts. but he chickened out, took city's coin and an easy life in england with his brother.

A

Aker

Yaya was always going to be playing second fiddle to Busquets. Pure favouritism by Pep imo.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Yaya was always going to be playing second fiddle to Busquets. Pure favouritism by Pep imo.

meritocracy, ducky.

in 08/09, pep rotated both DM's in the first half of the season. yaya was superior, and in the second half of the season was our primary DM.

in 09/10, pep rotated both DM's in the first half of the season. busquets was superior, and in the second half of the season was our primary DM.

see how that works?

A

Aker

Yaya > Busquets

Which is all that really matters.

I reckon you'll buy someone to replace Busquets next season anyway.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
meritocracy, ducky.

in 08/09, pep rotated both DM's in the first half of the season. yaya was superior, and in the second half of the season was our primary DM.

in 09/10, pep rotated both DM's in the first half of the season. busquets was superior, and in the second half of the season was our primary DM.

see how that works?

Exactly. Moreover , Busi is doing great & improving day by day . Each and every one is appreciating Busi`s performance. It was Toure`s prob , Pep did have words with him , he didn`t want to stay , so be it.

Home of Barca Fans