Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
^ Reports have been that Xavi has requested three high quality signings which he didn't get last summer. Deco apparently told him it's impossible so he want to meet directly with Laporta and Yuste instead lol.

CDM, CM and LW?

Devils

Laporta would have to be smoking crack to let Xavi make 3 high profile signings.

Xavi has one of the worst signing records as a manager I have ever seen.

xXKonan

^ Reports have been that Xavi has requested three high quality signings which he didn't get last summer. Deco apparently told him it's impossible so he want to meet directly with Laporta and Yuste instead lol.

CDM, CM and LW?
Lol it's like asking your mom for a PS5 but she tells you no because we have like 5$ dollars in the bank and you go to your dad instead hoping to change the outcome.

Givenchy

Was going to write a long post about how fucked we are, Laporta will end up just like Barto etc but for Xavi one word sums him up;

Shameless.

ajnotkeith

Would be shameless if he ends up staying lol.
Me and JamDav predicted it from the start. He never wanted to leave.

Even more so, he will want to stay due to lack of options elsewhere, as I doubt many top clubs or any on Barca's level will try to hire him (unless maybe a United or something and that would be a disaster).

BJJ

Not only do I want Xavi gone but Laporta too. Barto put the club on life support but Laporta wants to perform the final rites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans