Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Him and the team are both way under the level of last season. In terms of management, but also in terms of player performance.

It's not acceptable to create twice as many chances as Girona, score half as much as them, and concede twice as more.

It is clear the team is not having a top La Liga season.

Birdy

OK,

Since he 'fixed' (LMAOL) the attack (Porto game), we admittedly see more humane (on the eye) football up front,
but the defense is SO SHOCKINGLY bad. And it was since the Porto game (despite no one noticing).
Xavi is more clueless it seems in how to arrange a decent OOP structure than he is in breaking buses

He needs to go, we know that, and it's not changing.
But I will give him the slight excuse for tonight that I prefer a Barca coach that tries to go out and attack with the risk of losing the game on the counter
THAN a coach that amasses 0-0s and lucky 1-0s

Sorin

Xavi already lost this season and he won’t get sacked until summer.

On another note, what in the actual fuck is going through his head with those subs? I mean seriously, I am baffled! It’s insane!

From one of the most inteligent players of all time to taking this kind of decisions. Has he lost it completely? His in game management is all about throwing shit at the wall and hope it sticks.

The less said about how he prepared this match compared to the Girona coach, the better.

delancey

I
OK,

Since he 'fixed' (LMAOL) the attack (Porto game), we admittedly see more humane (on the eye) football up front,
but the defense is SO SHOCKINGLY bad. And it was since the Porto game (despite no one noticing).
Xavi is more clueless it seems in how to arrange a decent OOP structure than he is in breaking buses

He needs to go, we know that, and it's not changing.
But I will give him the slight excuse for tonight that I prefer a Barca coach that tries to go out and attack with the risk of losing the game on the counter
THAN a coach that amasses 0-0s and lucky 1-0s
Agreed. I’ve always maintained that our attack is our defense. It’s just more entertaining that way.

With that said, Xavi really needs to go.

BJJ

Go back to 442
Get a proper DM in January
Get rid of Lewa in January
Sack Xavi ir tell him to resign at the end of the season
If thus gers worse and we don't look like making top 4 , get rid of him earlier.

BJJ

Go back to 442
Get a proper DM in January
Get rid of Lewa in January
Sack Xavi or tell him to resign at the end of the season
If thus gers worse and we don't look like making top 4 , get rid of him earlier.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He said the team is under construction so inconsistent performances should be expected lol.

What more does this guy need?

malvolio

Probably another manager will change some things. But the squad is also poor.

We are like current Chelsea and Man Utd. Our advantage is that LL is way poorer than current EPL.

Birdy

He said the team is under construction so inconsistent performances should be expected lol.

What more does this guy need?

Xavi : "We are a team under construction, and this means that we can take steps forward and backward. We must continue and not hesitate or tremble. We must continue working."

Anyone remembering when Koeman was saying identical words (for a team THOUGH with Jutgla Luuk and the newly(then) promoted Nico Balde Gavi)? What was the reaction back then?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Probably another manager will change some things. But the squad is also poor.

We are like current Chelsea and Man Utd. Our advantage is that LL is way poorer than current EPL.

Attack is definitely an issue, although the signings for the attack were brought in by Xavi himself lol.
We need a new starting LW and RW minimum and not these slow jerk-offs that we keep signing, but quality wingers which are tough to find and probably out of our price range with our own issues.

ajnotkeith

Its just hard to believe in construction when the game idea changes every two weeks. We try different concepts almost every game and there's no consistency. It will also affect the players who can't build rhythm in correct positions or know when and how to move.
Team is suffering for being disorganised and not having a clear idea of how they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans