Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

The main issue with Xavi is that he seems too much of a motivator/ man manager type. It's great that he commands so much respect from his players due to his playing career but Barcelona need more of a tactician right now. You know someone in the mould of Arteta.

Barca need a hungry tactician who excels at coaching patterns of play and organising world class cohesive pressing units.

My question to the pro Xavi people on here would be the simple: What do you think Xavi's tactical plan is and why do you see that as a positive?

Gnidrologist

Is that real?
Yes, it is. I watched the downloaded match the next day and they showed only Xavis brother two times as if thinking he's the head coach and the first time, the one in picture, i almost laughed out loud. First i thought, does Xavis brother is alos named Xavier? Then realized that USians are just THAT clueless about "soccer". Xavi himself was only shown on one occasion and for couple of seconds. Maybe the silly muricans actually *know* more than us.

Messigician

Yes, it is. I watched the downloaded match the next day and they showed only Xavis brother two times as if thinking he's the head coach and the first time, the one in picture, i almost laughed out loud. First i thought, does Xavis brother is alos named Xavier? Then realized that USians are just THAT clueless about "soccer". Xavi himself was only shown on one occasion and for couple of seconds. Maybe the silly muricans actually *know* more than us.
Lmfao

Andresito

Staff member
They had another two errors, thinking Pedri scored the first goal (and showing someone else's face lol) and that Kessie received a yellow when it was Trossard who also wears #19.

BJJ

The main issue with Xavi is that he seems too much of a motivator/ man manager type. It's great that he commands so much respect from his players due to his playing career but Barcelona need more of a tactician right now. You know someone in the mould of Arteta.

Barca need a hungry tactician who excels at coaching patterns of play and organising world class cohesive pressing units.

My question to the pro Xavi people on here would be the simple: What do you think Xavi's tactical plan is and why do you see that as a positive?
Serghei and Iniestagoat are the only vociferous pro-Xavi people out here. All they will do is harp on about him winning the league, end of story. They will give you no other justification for him continuing to deliver mediocre garbage.
All these players yakking on about how Xavi knows how he wants the team to play.....bullshit.
We certainly dont see the end product. He hasnt even settled on a first team. Endless chopping and changing, bizzare tactical decisions, boring football and the most ludicrous whinging and excuses from a football manager Ive ever seen.
Grass is too long, sun is too bright, intensity is too much. The man is a clown. Him going from managing Al Saad to Barcelona is like a McDonalds franchise manager making the jump to a Fortune 500 company. The learning curve is too steep.
We're in for another season of disappointment and lack of direction. That fat cunt Laporta make a horrible decision hiring him.

iniestaGOAT

Serghei and Iniestagoat are the only vociferous pro-Xavi people out here. All they will do is harp on about him winning the league, end of story. They will give you no other justification for him continuing to deliver mediocre garbage.
All these players yakking on about how Xavi knows how he wants the team to play.....bullshit.
We certainly dont see the end product. He hasnt even settled on a first team. Endless chopping and changing, bizzare tactical decisions, boring football and the most ludicrous whinging and excuses from a football manager Ive ever seen.
Grass is too long, sun is too bright, intensity is too much. The man is a clown. Him going from managing Al Saad to Barcelona is like a McDonalds franchise manager making the jump to a Fortune 500 company. The learning curve is too steep.
We're in for another season of disappointment and lack of direction. That fat cunt Laporta make a horrible decision hiring him.

That's cause he is winning you dumbass

If we win the league this year too, after they buy Bellingham and mbappe,

You might as well go into hiding little man

iniestaGOAT

You might as well get ready to go into hiding buddy

You know what happened after XAVI HERNZNDEZ whooped Madrid ass last season in preseason

KingLeo10

Found Barcillant lmfao

no one else uses "fat cunt laporta" :lol:

There were so many times where Barcelona had the ball in their half with opportunities to advance and go ahead and instead decided to pass back to TS. They passed it to TS every fucking time they had the ball.
Obviously Xavi keeps telling them to start everything from the goal. This idiot coach invites pressure and high press and just gets in trouble every time, it was obvious they couldn't advance with this idiotic forced playing from the back. I rly wanted to murder this team for doing this idiot shit every fucking time.

serghei

This is the 5th time we have beaten Madrid in the last year or so.

1-0 in US last year, 2-1 in Camp Nou, 1-0 on Bernabeu in Copa, 3-0 now, 3-1 in the Supercup. So... the manager clearly has a pretty good idea about what is the best way to approach these games :lol:, unlike you mighty keyboard warriors...

serghei

In such close-matches, details make the difference, even when the score seems drastic. Like having cooler heads in front of goal, taking your chances better, making fewer errors... etc. It's how it's supposed to be.

serghei

Next Clasico is gonna be quite similar too. Whoever team plays the big moments better will win. The teams, if Madrid don't get a Benzema replacement in time, are quite evenly matched in Clasicos.

Porque

It was a pretty comfortable match to be fair. Obviously if Madrid took a chance or two the complexion of the match would have changed. And Barcelona generally do not adapt well to momentum shifts.

But given that the majority of Madrid's chances came after our mass of changes, I think we can be happier with our version compared to Madrids- even if the score ended 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans