Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Xavi says all the right things about obligations and attacking football but he is much more pragmatic at times than he will admiit.

Constantly the team look to see out wins and its working but it is not attacking football at all times as he would like to make out.

Gnidrologist

Xavi says all the right things about obligations and attacking football but he is much more pragmatic at times than he will admiit.

Constantly the team look to see out wins and its working but it is not attacking football at all times as he would like to make out.
I actually like his pragmaticism. It's good outlet, when our team isn't giving harlem globetrotter performances attacking wise. Imo it's a sign of maturity. Something Xavi is often reprimanded for given his lack of experience.

SmilerBam

Who knows, you might also become the best la liga side period at this rate, you are on course for 100 points or more as it is.

Lol, why are you so salty? It's clearly the quality across La Liga is por atm,it was like that when you won it last year too. If you say it's luck, yes,maybe it is,but you are the last team to complain about luck. What you did last year in the CL was the stuff of zombies doing vodoo stuff. Surreal. You were clearly the second best team in every fucking knockout game. Yet you won it.

Messigician

Barcaforum simps be like

Alfremartinezz: "Demb?l?'s absence shows that the 4-4-2 is here to stay."

All hail Xavi, my goat, the tactician etc

Meanwhile when valverde grinds out results he's a fycking donkey

Never change barca forum

KingLeo10

Barcaforum simps be like

Never change barca forum

Unfortunately, Valgreen had a much better attack (Messi had 100 goals and 40 assists in 17/18 and 18/19), but Xavi has a much better defense and midfield.

If you gave Valgreen this defense, we win the treble in 18/19 no questions. And if we give Xavi Messi from 18/19 instead of Dembele, he probably goes very far or wins the CL lmao

In a way, both managers are unlucky

FinBarcelonafan

Unfortunately, Valgreen had a much better attack (Messi had 100 goals and 40 assists in 17/18 and 18/19), but Xavi has a much better defense and midfield.

If you gave Valgreen this defense, we win the treble in 18/19 no questions. And if we give Xavi Messi from 18/19 instead of Dembele, he probably goes very far or wins the CL lmao

In a way, both managers are unlucky

True.

Pique and Lenglet were disaster compared to what we have now.

xXKonan

I don't know how Valverde would use this Midfield but the only thing I could think of is possibly his 2017/18 setup.

On paper, it would be a flat 4, with Pedri-FDJ-Busi-Gavi with Pedri/Gavi being LM/RM but Gavi sort of having some Paulinho role and Pedri tucking in and FDJ and Busi basically being a really conservative double pivot like Rakitic-Busi where in 2017-18. Basically replacing Iniesta and Paulinho and Rakitic with FDJ, Gavi and Pedri, and Busi being like a billion years older.

in the short time Valverde had FDJ he tried using him as an attacking CM in a 4-3-3 but it wasn't all that successful that often.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barcaforum simps be like

Never change barca forum

Valverde was a negative manager whose games were more boring to watch then Simeones Atletico. Xavi is really trying to attack and create chances but lack of quality upfront does not allow him to show that in every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans