Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Valverde looking even more like a fraud when Xavi can get these results with a bunch of kids :coffee:

Valverde actually had a much worse team with the exception of Messi. It is definitely debatable whether Messi alone is worth more than all the talent we've added recently.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We have to realize that while Valverde was here expectations were sky high so naturally the disappointment was big when failed.

Conversely, we sank deep when Xavi came so here we are hailing the Super Cup and 1-0 wins.

Having said all that, I do admit I wasn't much excited about Valverdes football.

delancey

Barcaforum simps be like

Alfremartinezz: "Demb?l?'s absence shows that the 4-4-2 is here to stay."

All hail Xavi, my goat, the tactician etc

Meanwhile when valverde grinds out results he's a fycking donkey

Never change barca forum
I was gonna say that Xavi churning out these results reminds me a lot of Valverde. Difference is that one had the Messiah, while the other does not. :lol:

malvolio

Nothing about his brother? The man should get some praise for the current run of form. Can't be trashing him saying he is one of the reasons we were doing bad and now nothing.

Porque

Does someone have info of avg distance covered per team, and so in which position are we? Curious

I'm not sure that information is readily available for LaLiga through LaLiga. UEFA provide that data for Champions League games. Probably Europa League too but I have never checked.

For what it's worth, an inforgraphic popped on the screen when Kessie was subbed (89") versus Villarreal. It displayed over 11km which is high.

fergus90

11km is definitely about average for a midfielder, not uncommon to see it in the 12's. If your Marcelo Brozovic that's your stats at half-time.

Porque

It's good considering that Kessie is the midfielder who appeared to move the least. So it surprised me. It was in the 11s, can't recall the exact number so could be 11.1, could be 11.8.

CL don't appear to give the data for individual matches anymore.

Bellingham is in the top 10 for km/game and he is average 11.4km.

Kimmich is a maniac and top at 12.4km.

So we are up there. I recall when we were in the group stage that our teams overall numbers matched closely with Bayern.

Barcilliant

This Utd team will be a litmus test for Xavi. Win and there 2ill be a feel good factor for the rest of the season. It will also show that we are competitive considering Utd are third in EPL. Lose and our European nightmare continues.
I still believe our la liga form is a bit of a smokescreen and hiding some very fundamental issues.

iniestaGOAT

All I know is gavi for and pedri I think had run 6.5km at half

It's insane. Xavis out of control, someone needs to put a leash on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans