Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

He made some mistakes for 2 games in a row, but was excellent for the 20 before that.

Justly should be criticized for these 2 games and needs to improve but the poser and fraud toxic comments are just that - toxic.

For the record, I didn't rate him pre Jan. I rate him now. And will rate him till he full on loses the plot. And not 2 bad games.

We have been mediocre since FIFA virus, not just 2 games tbh

Im on record saying Xavi would flop if he was hired.
We keep trying to relive a time thats alfeady gone.
What we need is a real coach, not someone who until a few months ago was coaching in the mifdle east.
Madrid is winning things even though they are still under cobstruction cause they always turned to proven managers to turn things around. We keep trying the same one trick pony

Barcilliant

Im on record saying Xavi would flop if he was hired.
We keep trying to relive a time thats alfeady gone.
What we need is a real coach, not someone who until a few months ago was coaching in the mifdle east.
Madrid is winning things even though they are still under cobstruction cause they always turned to proven managers to turn things around. We keep trying the same one trick pony

Hit the nail on the head. Problem with the club is looking through rose tinted lenses and not being hard nosed enough. If Chelsea sack Tuchel go for him.

Iniesta Ultra

Tuchel's not right for the job. Fundamentally Xavi knows the dna but he has to have faith others are skilled enough to learn and express it. He's entrenching himself in no-faith tactics which will never get us anywhere we want to be.

What he said couple days ago "when inside lanes are closed" is nothing but a faithless mindset. Talking excessively about pitch and fans shows he's trying to hide from the real problem.

Last edited:

Blinkfloyd

I think Xavi doing is exceptionally well. Remember it was just 2 months ago where we were 8th and each match was a do or die situation to reach top 4.
Compared to today we can actually lose a match and still not lose 2nd spot.
I am optimistic the team will recover in the next match. At the end of the day players are human beings with mental/physical fatigue setting in. It is during these times where the team should show team spirit and not start pointing fingers.

Of course he needs to develop as a manager. But he has inspired players to bond, improve and play beyond themselves.

Iniesta Ultra

I made the previous post before listening to his post-match interview. He mentioned a lot how "we didn't have faith." It was good to hear because deep down he knows what the problem is. Ultimate question whether he can admit to himself, never publicly of course, it was he who didn't have it. My disgruntlement towards him has turned to sorrow and compassion.

Barcilliant

Tuchel's not right for the job. Fundamentally Xavi knows the dna but he has to have faith others are skilled enough to learn and express it. He's entrenching himself in no-faith tactics which will never get us anywhere we want to be.

What he said couple days ago "when inside lanes are closed" is nothing but a faithless mindset. Talking excessively about pitch and fans shows he's trying to hide from the real problem.

At the end of the day,who is right for the job? Top three managers in the world are Klopp, Pep and Tuchel. Hansi Flick could be in the conversation but he's managing the national team at the moment. If Xavi bombs next season Flick might be available after the World Cup and we might get him.

brockg777

Damn I could have sworn the president and staff almost ran the club into the ground for 6 years but this forum obviously knows to throw in the towel after 6 months with us in 2nd place at the beginning of a rebuild. JFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans