Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

This Thursday, Laporta will explain in detail what happened with the tickets against Frankfurt. The supports are furious with Laporta and demanded an explanation

? @sport

Blinkfloyd

65m for Torres

I wouldn't pay 40m

Everything costs more when you are not the preferred destination. Nature is cruel like that. I can't imagine the amount of damage Bartomeu and his staff did over the last 6 years.
It is absolutely gut wrenching to think we will return to early 2000's era.

However Xavi has almost successfully completed the rebuild. We need a strong finish to the season. He is meeting players personally and talking to them to come to Barca.

Compared at Manchester united
- Still in "Rebuild" phase after Alex Ferguson
- Still spending money. They have more money than us to spend.
- Still in 5th Position. And will only qualify if other teams fuck up.

It is testament to our La-Masia system. I hope these mistakes are never repeated by future management.

BusiTheKing

One thing that surprises me is how we still pretty much refuse to attack with through balls and slicing runs.

We make these hail mary passes, typically from the central defenders to the striker or midfielder making a deep run, but it's not the same thing. Those are fine to push back the opponent when we can't play it out but they're not really a serious attacking play.

I'm talking about well timed darting accelerations and split second reaction passes from the midfielders. One of the main advantages of passing it around in the midfield is you have plenty of time and opportunities to line these runs up. With Dembele, Auba and Ferran (to some degree), we have the speed to pull these off. But we don't even try. Even lazy ass no top speed Messi attemps more of these runs than any of our attackers.

Temptation

He's being compared to Ole on the CAF. Similarly positive results at the beginning and good vibes. Underperforming in cups and stuff.

Temptation

Tuchel's not right for the job. Fundamentally Xavi knows the dna but he has to have faith others are skilled enough to learn and express it. He's entrenching himself in no-faith tactics which will never get us anywhere we want to be.

What he said couple days ago "when inside lanes are closed" is nothing but a faithless mindset. Talking excessively about pitch and fans shows he's trying to hide from the real problem.

Why isn't Tuchel right for the job?

Becausr he isn't Catalan or is it because he has the balls to stand up to the board??

malvolio

Squad not good enough to win the match on individual quality but the way the team played recently has been a way bigger issue.

We are figured out and not adapting.

I think squad overachieved in previous games and we also had Pique, Araujo and Pedri to help. Some players like Adama, Auba and Torres had their honeymoon period which is now over.

Yeah, on another day we might have won vs Cadiz, but that would have masked the squad level for a bit.

Barcilliant

Becausr he isn't Catalan or is it because he has the balls to stand up to the board??

Yeah, exactly. He's not right for the job because he doesn't have "Barca DNA"? 😆

If we continue with this attitude we are going to be in the wilderness for a decade.

Did EV, Setien, Tata have Barca DNA?

Temptation

Yeah, exactly. He's not right for the job because he doesn't have "Barca DNA"? 😆

If we continue with this attitude we are going to be in the wilderness for a decade.

Did EV, Setien, Tata have Barca DNA?

This reminds me of the "United way" bollox which has hindered the club and has now become a meme.

Unless Barca get Pep back, no one's really gonna effectively make the Barca DNA.

The quicker the clubs and the fans move on from that the better it is. With Xavi tge club is just throwing the dice and expecting Pep mk 2. Pep is one of the greatest managers ever. You don't find that often.

FC B

Because they consider him non Barca DNA material, not a spanish speaker I guess, not the type of manager who plays "possesion football" all this bullshit again but maybe they are considering him just like they wanted to hire Flick back in the day.

iniestaGOAT

Because they consider him non Barca DNA material, not a spanish speaker I guess, not the type of manager who plays "possesion football" all this bullshit again but maybe they are considering him just like they wanted to hire Flick back in the day.

More like because he plays snoozeball football. Who even watches Chelsea games? No one.

Playing or trying to play entertaining and attacking football is non negotiable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans