Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobo32

Which we didn't win yesterday.
Why don't you say it?

What are you trying to say?
I questioned Xavi yesterday. But he won the tough game fairly. It was as deserved as Barcelonas win against Cornella, right in the middle of Koemans heyday.

JamDav1982

I questioned Xavi yesterday. But he won the tough game fairly. It was as deserved as Barcelonas win against Cornella, right in the middle of Koemans heyday.

Cornella? The game your 'top three mid in world' could barely function in a public park and was whipped off early for Barca to win it? That Cornella.

Would say scoring 6 away to Sociedad was more of a heyday.

Birdy

Where? In the live chat?
Or I missed that?

mc_lovin

What relevance does that have to discussion?

Cause time is a factor? People are rightfully more forgiving towards Xavi than Koeman. And they were so even towards Koeman after our miserable start last season.

It's a difference whether a coach had 3 games or a year.

Birdy

Cause time is a factor? People are rightfully more forgiving towards Xavi than Koeman. And they were so even towards Koeman after our miserable start last season.

I am not so sure the reason is because it's the start.
I wish this is the case.

JamDav1982

A years time is irrelevant to this discussion. It is about judging current games in same way and things folk would moan about previously in same way.

Dont need to wait a year for that and circumstances wont be same in a year to compare anyway.

Now is the time to compare how folk view the games.

mc_lovin

A years time is irrelevant to this discussion. It is about judging current game in same way and things folk would moan about previously in same way.

Dont need to wait a year for that.

Of course it has relevance. But then again so has actually winning the game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our attack is what it is, everybody knows.

Our defense has not improved (albeit just three games) and I doubt Xavi will make it better. I remember reading an article on Xavi's managing of Al Sadd a while ago, it was saying his team was not strong on defense, rather they outscored other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans