Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

Physicality is overrated. Its all about heart. Players like De jong and Gavi will put a fight up against anybody.

We need players dirty do anything to win players like Luis Suarez instead.

Ofc everybody would love a Yaya Toure but they dont exist anymore. Modern football is soft.

Yaya? Dirty work? Heart?

He was a player known for his brilliance going forward, not really a lion in defense.

OGbarca

Banned
training shouldnt include silly games. i doubt theyre having 'fun' at bayern while they train.

in fact it is that light, playful, careless attitude (best exemplified by the clown pique) that is part of the problem at our club

iniestaGOAT

training shouldnt include silly games. i doubt theyre having 'fun' at bayern while they train.

in fact it is that light, playful, careless attitude (best exemplified by the clown pique) that is part of the problem at our club

Who gives a crap about Bayern, they arent winning shit except their own horse league.

I bet they are having fun at liverpool though

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Xavi needs to make some sales happening already now the next transfer window - we have so much scrubs it hurts looking in the players section on this forum :(

Barcilliant

Physicality is overrated. Its all about heart. Players like De jong and Gavi will put a fight up against anybody.

We need players dirty do anything to win players like Luis Suarez instead.

Ofc everybody would love a Yaya Toure but they dont exist anymore. Modern football is soft.

Although. Not as good as Yaya Goretzka is a good example of the prototype modern day footballer.

JamDav1982

Speed and stamina is where it's at in terms of fitness. Not as much muscles and height.

It is all of them that team need elements of and particularly the midfield obviously as well as the technique.

Busi is not a physical player regardless of his height and Puig is not physical due to 'speed and stamina' if he can run all day.

Basically just dont want so many players that are easy to out match physically and bully and that can take a load of different make ups in midfield.

For me Busi and Puig play in a way to mask their physical shortcomings and team needs to be set in way to make up for it also. Far to much of that at Barca in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans