Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Bob5Sm4IcAA-LEL.jpg

From Sport ..... Xavi's new look? :lol:

I don't think he will retire at Barca. He has too big an ego to accept the reduced role he will need to sooner or later. IMO, one season where he's not a guaranteed starter and he's gone.

Galning

People talking about Xavi's ego like they now the guy :lol: gave his entire career for Barça and people talk about him like he's some sort of Cristiano Ronaldo who only cares about him playing based on some discussions with Tata freaking Martino, the undisputed legendary coach of FC Barcelona, and what Sport & MD suggested. They didn't even say it, they just suggested that he might leave because of playing time... The two papers the same people constantly mock for being retarded and super funny because they write stuff like "Barça to sign Courtois next week".

Barça Forum ladies and gentlemen.

People talking about Xavi's ego like they now the guy :lol: gave his entire career for Barça and people talk about him like he's some sort of Cristiano Ronaldo who only cares about him playing based on some discussions with Tata freaking Martino, the undisputed legendary coach of FC Barcelona, and what Sport & MD suggested. They didn't even say it, they just suggested that he might leave because of playing time... The two papers the same people constantly mock for being retarded and super funny because they write stuff like "Barça to sign Courtois next week".

Too big an ego to accept a reduced role =/= Cristiano Ronaldo.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno

This forum has an attitude of a manic-depressive. I do feel in some way we're spoiled as fans. It's OK to criticize, but some people actually gather hatred for these players as if they done something really personal to them. I saw this day coming when fans were "hating" on villa before his injury in 2011. Actually I seen a little harsh criticism on Bojan back in 2010-11, but never to the point of hatred. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans