Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Can't imagine Xavi leaving this year. Would Gündogan join if Xavi stays? Not sure. But then again, RM don't exactly have more vacancy in midfield than we do (and I can't see him joining Utd).

DinhoR10

No supposedly he is on the agenda to get a new contract soon.

If Gundogan came in at same time as Xavi maybe but not if he replaces him.

I hope so I hate to see Homegrown talent get squeezed out before they have a chance to flesh out their potential. (For those with potential obviously not the bad ones)

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Is this Tancredi dude worth his salt, or is he just another Balague-alike?

Palmeri mostly just recycles information he got from somewhere else, like Sky Italia, Gazzetta etc, and tweets about it in English before anybody else can. So, no real insider knowledge but what he says is reliable as it's most of the time just a quote from somewhere. Then again, he announced Arsenal signing Higuain and you know what happened.

Trickykid

Palmeri mostly just recycles information he got from somewhere else, like Sky Italia, Gazzetta etc, and tweets about it in English before anybody else can. So, no real insider knowledge but what he says is reliable as it's most of the time just a quote from somewhere. Then again, he announced Arsenal signing Higuain and you know what happened.

Good to know. Cheers.

Antimadridista1

He works for Sky Italy. But I'm not saying that his newspaper or that the guy is reliable.

The Observer

If we sign Gündogan we'll be more 4-2-3-1 than 4-3-3. Günny is more like Schweinsteiger than Xavi. Xavi has played 4 times more throughballs this season than Günny the entire last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans