Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollegah

Most votes for 2013 World XI - Midfielders: 1 Iniesta 2 Xavi 3 Ribery 4 Ozil 5 Yaya Toure 6 Bale 7 Pirlo 8 Schweinsteiger [...] 11 Busquets

Am I the only one that finds ribery coming 3rd to iniesta and xavi funny?

xavi maybe, but iniesta is just a better player than ribery.

DinhoR10

xavi maybe, but iniesta is just a better player than ribery.

Sorry I wasn't saying ribery was the better play I just find it funny because Ribery was supposed to be the "Best player in the world" and apparently deserved the Balon D'or the most but he couldn't even beat iniesta and xavi in the voting after he got gerrymandered into the midfielder pool.

Ender

f4929e8b1b5c875168e0f4a183ee1c7a246027.gif
Xavi: Quick, honey! Walk quickly and maybe he won't notice us. Please don't notice us, please don't notice us, please don't notice us... DAMN IT!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Xavi has vision to spot passes from the tightest of spaces... But he doesn't this giant standing in front of him! That, when the aforementioned giant does see him!? I have a suspicion that Ender^^ is right

abual3bed1

Xavi has vision to spot passes from the tightest of spaces... But he doesn't this giant standing in front of him! That, when the aforementioned giant does see him!? I have a suspicion that Ender^^ is right

Maybe there's some sort of black magic thing that kept Xavi from seeing Ibrahimovic. After all, Xavi couldn't spot Zlatan on the pitch when they played together.

Messi10

“@tancredipalmeri: BOOM! Xavi has definitely accepted to move to New York RedBull after World Cup, according to Sky Italy”

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
“@tancredipalmeri: BOOM! Xavi has definitely accepted to move to New York RedBull after World Cup, according to Sky Italy”

Hmmm.... Lets see. Maybe that's why the Gundogan rumours suddenly took off right now since the club is looking into him as a replacement.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Hmmm.... Lets see. Maybe that's why the Gundogan rumours suddenly took off right now since the club is looking into him as a replacement.

These two rumors happening to coincide does make sense, but I agree that we should wait and see before hastily accepting an unconfirmed "truth".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans