Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Nah compare them to Barcas hundreds of millions spent in comparison to Girona is the point.

Arsenal are in a league with other teams spending big money and best coaches in world.

Xavi faces nothing like that in La Liga.

He faces Madrid, an elite side and one of the recent CL winners. And beat them for the title. So... try again.

JamDav1982

He faces Madrid, an elite side and one of the recent CL winners.

Yes... one team. Hence 'teams'

Nothing like many other teams spending big and best coaches in world there.

So yes.. not what Xavi faces

He is in a league he vastly outspends all teams but one who have spent about same as him since arrived.

Try again.

Barca have more expensive front line than Real... players Xavi has chosen to spend big money on.

serghei

Relax guys, Xavi's got this. The team is gonna reach CL semis at a minimum. This season we're smoking them in the cups.

Porque

Tempt got it right. Botox Xavi ripped Real Xavi to shreds tonight.

And Xavi talking about being a team in construction is fucking diabolical considering we were at home against Girona. Imagine if Boehly bought Leganes, got them promoted to LaLiga and beat Madrid 4-2 away. Then Ancelotti comes out and say "we are a team under construction, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, and sometimes I forget where I left my car keys".

Total-Football

People kept blaming players whereas the landscapist Xavi got cooked by our rejected midget player in our turf.

2 years at the helm
Squad is full almost
No dry or tall grass or early kick off

No excuses at all for this nightmare the current season. Insanity now is waiting for things to change. They won't. What we saw today is the reality. That's the level of the team. A second tier team and I'm being generous here.

Reactions: BJJ

vegitot

Could see empty handed season. Xavi said before the team isn't motivated like last season. And will have UCL KO round ahead which may distracts players.

Current team isn't enough to compete in all fronts. Xavi himself includes.

Birdy

Whoever doesn't bring up Koeman when Xavi talks about 'team being under construction' is liable to double standards. Simple as that...

Oh, with a crucial difference: that Xavi was allowed to splash 200m on players he chose, whereas Koeman was asked to work with Barca B

Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans