Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

He was the one who brought most of those players and most are playing dreadfuly on a constant basiss under his command. Cancelo had some strokes of genius that saved the day but he can't do magic day in and day out.
The point is the team plays nothing for so long now and only some brilliant individual play can save the day if the occur.

Again...thats the point.. if you say it is on him when players play badly then really need to give credit if play well.

Cant have it all one way.

So next time Cancelo is shite that is on Xavi?

Kul_z

It looks unreal that we are only 4 points behind real, considering the amount of injuries, and amount of shitshow games produced. L

xXKonan

Not a fan of the musical chairs going on in the back four.

He keeps trying to find ways to shoehorn in Kounde, Araujo, and Inigo and it's creating issues in terms of chemistry and balance Hell, I find actually tragic that Christensen is also being left out to dry as well considering he was probably our most stable CB last year.

As of this moment, Kounde of the trio is easy to drop but, considering how far Xavi push to get him signed and has played like 99% of the time when he's been fit regardless of his form I can't see him getting dropped.

JamDav1982

It looks unreal that we are only 4 points behind real, considering the amount of injuries, and amount of shitshow games produced. L

Real have had plenty injuries and played all of top 5 away.. Barca, Atelti, Girona and Bilbao.

Barca have played two of the top five and both at home.

If anything it is embarrasing to be 4 points behind them.

Windhook

I feel we'd get RB Leipzig in R16 of CL. One thing that makes me certain this will be relatively succesful campaign in CL is Xavi's squad to bounce back from early mistakes. The mentality. But forget all these when we face superior talent like Man City or Real Madrid. Barca at this point are 1/4 final CL team, if luck have it like Inter Milan last year, probably 1/2 final. No further than that.

Windhook

No idea about what you mean "not looking superior".
Real Madrid are 5 out 5 wins in the group stage of CL, counting the current game (4-2 vs. Napoli). Beat Barca with economic smartness.

Likely winners of La Liga with least conceded goals at that point. Not saying I wouldn't enjoy Barca triumph at the end of the season, but seems this Ancelotti side is going for something big. Only Pep's City could stop them.

JamDav1982

Real havent been all that impressive in these games in a fairly straightforward group.

They havent been superior to Barca the last year and a half and even this season not been amazing yet in league either.

Lets see how they do.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Xavi: 'Tomorrow is an important match, we have to play against a top team!'

'Lewandowski is a machine, he doesnt stop to exercise, he is a roboter and he will score. He is our best goal scorer. We need to find him more and feed him with passes, i have no worries about him'

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"We have to find our game, the second half against Porto was very good ... we have to be more consistent," said the coach.

"We can't say we're in our best moment of the season, (but) we have had some very good minutes.

"We have to improve our performances and the consequence will be good results."

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There is a high chance that Morata will come, Xavi said ''
"It's true that I wanted to sign him. There was that possibility," he confessed. "I was talking to him and I wanted him in the team, but it couldn't happen.
"He's a forward that I really like. Morata is a great forward. He is a generous footballer, who works a lot for the team, he works a lot. He goes very well into spaces and helps his teams a lot. I really like him a lot. With him and with [Antoine] Griezmann, Atletico has a world-class forward line."

but crazy that he is already 31

Messigician

True. I am a pragmatic and a realist first.

The Barca teams that achieved all of those things you lot crave for had completely different possibilities compared to the current side.

To deny this is to be... as they say... delusional.
No you're not a realist

You and many others hated on valverde or "retardo" for not playing beautiful football

While me and bbz always said we are winning multiple titles, we cannot play amazing football with old squad just enjoy the Messi magic while we can

Fati_Future_BallonDor

No you're not a realist

You and many others hated on valverde or "retardo" for not playing beautiful football

While me and bbz always said we are winning multiple titles, we cannot play amazing football with old squad just enjoy the Messi magic while we can

Gician = facts

The hate EV got was unbelievable

Imagine he would have had Neymar....

serghei

Still on the EV juice I see :lol:. The double he got against Zidane Madrid deserves credit, more than he got at the time, but other than that... not much to admire during his tenure.

JamDav1982

Aye and logic is that was a shit Real that Barca won league against in second season even though had previously won 4 of last 5 CLs.

But Real now are the bestest going and elite as won one CL in last 5 seasons and not won past QF in those other four.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans