Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
Deco: '' We are trusting Xavi to 200%''

Deco '' We want Joao Felix and Cancelo also next season''
Can't really say anything else. How would it sound if likes of Laporta, Xavi and Deco came out and said "we're probably not signing any of the Joao's"? We're not even halfway through the season and we need them both to perform at top level these upcoming 6-7 months.

Messigician

Can't really say anything else. How would it sound if likes of Laporta, Xavi and Deco came out and said "we're probably not signing any of the Joao's"? We're not even halfway through the season and we need them both to perform at top level these upcoming 6-7 months.
What's he gonna say?

He doesn't trust xavi and we don't want players?

Laporta said same about Adama guess what? We didn't buy him after loan

Relax and stop over analysing pr comments

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Thats true but i thought he would say something like "now its not the right time to discuss this we will see it at the end of the season"

Hopefully both convinved us and we buy both 🐮👌

Porque

Laporta is honestly shockingly stupid....
He thinks that - because it worked once with Pep (once in a million years chance) - he can unearth WC coaches from the Barca youth system...

Instead of acting like a modern club president, and handing the task to a proper SD department (not his friends, call me Deco) to identify one of the MANY elite coaches out there capable of playing the positional attacking football we all want from our club.

Depressing...
Laporta stint depends on this. It's already enough for him to go that he hasn't implemented a proper club structure with professionals. If he makes another mistake after Xavi, he should really not get elected ever again.

LAPORTA OUT

Marquez would be a continuation of the Xavi project. A bit like the idea behind replacing Pep with Tito.

Perhaps he would setup the team better or works better in training than Xavi?

I don't know. I saw a Barca B game sitting right behind Marquez and he was rather passive and slow with his subs. But he does have the team playing well and has made an extremely smooth transition with all the ins/out this season.

Last edited:

serghei

True, seeing the boys trying to keep their crown as Champions of Spain is something I enjoy. As hard as that is, always better to struggle to stay at the top than to not get there in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans