Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Pep is a pure genius and an insanely gifted tactician.

He used to lack a plan B back in the day but now he can come up with plan C and D if required. Versatile and adaptable now.

His in game management and on-the-spot thinking and decision making has become elite.

And I hate the coked up baldie.....

BJJ

Please do not compare this turd with Pep and VG.
Even Koeman is better.
Fuck that fat cunt Laporta.

kattanib

Pep is a pure genius and an insanely gifted tactician.

He used to lack a plan B back in the day but now he can come up with plan C and D if required. Versatile and adaptable now.

His in game management and on-the-spot thinking and decision making has become elite.

And I hate the coked up baldie.....
Pep made Pedro a star

Pep played who knows who Barca B winger as a RB

Pep made fireworks from farts

FinBarcelonafan

Based on what I have seen so far, we are going to get absolutely cooked in Europe once again. Although this team will most likely, hopefully, at least get past the group stage :lol:
Truth.

Commentator today mentioned we struggled against Osasunas physicality. I can't wait for European games..

JamDav1982

Who's that solution at DM if I may ask? Rodri?

They fucked up the DM position by not addressing it last summer.

As of now FDJ is head and shoulders best DM in team but also the best player in team when plays with freedom.

Will get to the point Barca will have to do what used to do and try to defend with ball a bit more and put Pedri or Gundogan deeper with FDJ.

mc_lovin

Yeah, for sure, but I want to know who he thinks is that DM that will allow us to play free flowing football under Xavi.
I said he needs to find a solution, not that there is one.

Anyway, people whine, we win the League again. Yawn. Team needs more time, but the fight and motivation is there.

Sorin

I said he needs to find a solution, not that there is one.

Anyway, people whine, we win the League again. Yawn. Team needs more time, but the fight and motivation is there.
A lot of teams have motivation and fight mate, it's not enough.

We'll see how we fare in LL and CL but fair to say if he doesn't win at least one of them he should be history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans