Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

I'm also in favour of sacking him if we go out. Xavi has had some success, but there's always been a question whether his work was sound.

If we go out, replace him with Tuchel.

Iniesta Ultra

I'm also in favour of sacking him if we go out. Xavi has had some success, but there's always been a question whether his work was sound.

Tuchel only as interim, we need Galtier, Arteta, or Pep for long term.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Tuchel's tactics at Chelsea and late Dortmund have been even worse than this. Had no clue how to set up positional attacks. Not sure.

FCMessi

Raphina wasting 60 minutes on the LW with Fati on bench.

Alonso wasting 60 minutes on the LB with Balde on the bench.

Special genius Xavi

Another poser like Coleman.

Birdy

WE can't sack him now.
For many reasons.
The most important is that he is the face of the new project, he selected personally targets, decided who should stay who should go.
It will be a total mess to bring anyone else now, like Chelsea did with Tuchel, and erase all that.

Worst case, Xavi doesn't come out good what we hoped he could be?
He will be replaced at the earliest at the summer, but most likely in the summer of 24

serghei

Way too early for talking about sacking him come on... :lol: we are first in La Liga and we can still get 2nd for sure in CL.

But he was shit tonight. Should own it.

Givenchy

Tuchel would be great but oh wait.. no ex-Barca DNA found. Maybe Iniesta?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I said I'd give him this year, but he's really making it hard for me.
If we wanted him to develop as a manager and as a team (should never be allowed to happen at barca) then what was the point in spending so much and selling tv rights? It has to be instant success or failure for him due to our circumstances and so far he's failed on numerous occasions.

The game against Mallorca was very similar bar a flash of brilliance from lewy, He needs to sort out his tactics against a back 5 asap.

Porque

Also Arteta for example, was a bit shit for the first year or two at Arsenal.

You could argue that he is only doing well now because he injected a few players (who were not called Ferran) that had the Pepwinleague-itis still flowing in their veins.

Once that wears out it's back to 4th or 5th for them.

Birdy

I said I'd give him this year, but he's really making it hard for me.
If we wanted him to develop as a manager and as a team (should never be allowed to happen at barca) then what was the point in spending so much and selling tv rights? It has to be instant success or failure for him due to our circumstances and so far he's failed on numerous occasions.

The game against Mallorca was very similar bar a flash of brilliance from lewy, He needs to sort out his tactics against a back 5 asap.

Agree, he shows great tactical inflexibility

Problem lies elsewhere. He convinced Lewa to come, dembele to stay, Kounde to come, and many other such situations.
If he goes, what happens to all these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans