Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iniesta Ultra

Frenkie de Jong: "Sometimes I meet with Xavi in his office and he shows me video clips of my games, where he explains how he sees it and what I can do to improve. We watch clips of how you position yourself and what you can do best in certain situations" :dance:

Bet Koeman didn't do things like that with players.

Obviously, wonder what Koeman was like as a player.

Laplacian

Fantastic football with a somewhat average squad. I seriously underestimated him. If he can add trophies on top of this football I hope we won't have to worry about a manager for the next 5 years or so.

Windhook

Pragmatic game with less dominance on ball possesion. Results matter and this game proves we can go for away W's without the tiki-taka. Worrying trend are the bad subs early in the 2nd half, Mingueza was poor yet again.

FCBfan22

He needs to find a formula, how to improve our 2nd halves. Usually, we start well, but if we lead at HT, we drop off massively in the 2nd half.

JamDav1982

He needs to find a formula, how to improve our 2nd halves. Usually, we start well, but if we lead at HT, we drop off massively in the 2nd half.

To be fair to him today it looked like they just took foot off pedal and tried to break more as no need to go flat out.

Was a bit ropey until Pedri came on though.

FCBfan22

To be fair to him today it looked like they just took foot off pedal and tried to break more as no need to go flat out.

Was a bit ropey until Pedri came on though.

True. But I saw this in other games lately too. Especially the Espanyol game last week.

We look toothles in 2nd halves, regardless of the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans