Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Remember when he had his "10 commandments" of coaching?

Those were the 10 players besides himself from 2012 that he was talking about.

:lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Xavi: "Abde was extraordinary. And Nico and Gavi... T young players are supporting the team, they are the ones who make the difference... And that is difficult to digest."

Throwback to this quote from Xavi.

Sailor Mars

Tough situation for Xavi to come into and don't think he deserves the amount of criticism he is getting, but the Xavi fan cult was super annoying.

They were convinced he was going to make sweeping changes to the playstyle. Hasn't been too much of an improvement over Koeman. Its clear that player personnel changes are what is needed the most. Every manager has been trotting out the likes of Alba, Pique, Busquets. Xavi is no different.

KingLeo10

Xavi: "Abde was extraordinary. And Nico and Gavi... T young players are supporting the team, they are the ones who make the difference... And that is difficult to digest."

Throwback to this quote from Xavi.

All the spineless con artists have the same pattern. They play with "brave" lineups 1-2-3 weeks into their tenure before bending over to amigo power at first opportunity.

Guardiola is an all time great JUST on the basis of his ruthlessness compared with these con artists.

Messigician

All the spineless con artists have the same pattern. They play with "brave" lineups 1-2-3 weeks into their tenure before bending over to amigo power at first opportunity.

Guardiola is an all time great JUST on the basis of his ruthlessness compared with these con artists.

facts

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Wasn't even that with Xavi , the man took it to the next level. His first order of business was making sure the world knows that the team is built around Busquets, brigning back Alves and trying to renew Roberto. :lol: :lol:

Setien at least pretended for 2 or 3 games.

freetocan

Absolutely clueless coach...

Fully agree and he is convincing me from one game to another. With so couch so team. As long as ter Steven, Alba, Pique, even de Jong, Abde will not be benched we will no ge anywhere. Clueless coach.
Has no idea about the couching. Even from plane you could see that Alba is absolutely out of game, pique too tired, Stegen has to be replace as soon a second possible, man too much to enumerate.
Totally disappointed.
And finally, I a man not convinced yet that Torres deserved $65 m Euro. But Barca is always paying big money when buy players and sell cheap. Very good job.

Rassvet

Xavi in march 2020

A large part of the [playing] staff seems extraordinary to me. Starting with the goalkeeper [Marc-Andre Ter Stegen], who seems to me the best in the world; Jordi Alba, for me, is the best left back in the world; [Gerard] Pique, the best central defender in the world; [Sergio] Busquets, the best defensive midfielder in the world; and Messi, the best player in the world.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Messigician

Wasn't even that with Xavi , the man took it to the next level. His first order of business was making sure the world knows that the team is built around Busquets, brigning back Alves and trying to renew Roberto. :lol: :lol:

Setien at least pretended for 2 or 3 games.

Lmfao tru

Rassvet

FJlMCBdX0AAPEAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans