Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusiTheKing

The first question has to be why we completely waste the first 25 minutes of the game standing around waiting for them to score so we can start trying.

Then after 10 minutes of the second half, we fall into the same sleep mode. Loads of time and space but it's like we're paralyzed.

They score, and we wake up again and suddenly remember how to run for each other.

Our squad and tactics may not be ideal but we're certainly doing everything in our power to make it harder for ourselves.

iniestaGOAT

Really true. This manager is getting worse and worse with his thinking. I really cannot imagine that a pro couch like Xavi is pretending he is, cannot see how bad, poor, weak, no football qualities at all these two guys have. This Abde is absolutely insane, how is that possible to bring this guy in and if he did, why he kept him so long. This poor footballer is completely out of game, he does not have any courage to try to do something, he could have scored easily when he head the ball beside right post at 2-2, he lost most of the dribbling when he tried to do something, it is just ridiculous how a guy like this is inBarca team. Who could have bring this guy at Barca, what that guy could see good at him????? Even free I would not have brought him. I do not want to talk about Depay as this guy is the worst footballer on this planet. ZERO. But our smarty manager keep adding this guy in. Is that real? I cannot have any logical explanation, really.

Deluded

FCMessi

Dembele could manage on the left wing.

Torres and ABDE just suffered on the right wing.

Another rocket scientist manager.

Devils

He also needs to teach the team to defend when the opposition is in transition.

Like wtf. We just get cut open like nothing.

KingLeo10

Pep came in with 1/10 of Xavi's stature as a player and booted R10, Deco, and co.

For all his lying in the media, Pep is truly a GOAT tier manager...because he is decisive and visionary. Xavi is not.

Bobo32

Pep came in with 1/10 of Xavi's stature as a player and booted R10, Deco, and co.

For all his lying in the media, Pep is truly a GOAT tier manager...because he is decisive and visionary. Xavi is not.

I don't think I like you very much as a poster (I still confuse the different Messi-names though)
But I have to credit you and say +1 to the point you make here! I really thought and hoped he would show more balls, whatever were in those balls...

I love Puigs style for example, and Busquets, but I would still prefer it if Xavi had told these two to fuck off, than to calmly keep going with Koemans business-as-usual, saying some nice things on the pressers, and then doing pretty much the opposite on match day!

"You talk the talk, but you do not yet walk the walk, vis-avi" etc

FinBarcelonafan

True. You need to be ruthless. It was insanely ballsy from Pep. Show who the real boss is.

Yet here we are begging for Dembele to stay haha. Quite the opposite situation.

Birdy

He also needs to teach the team to defend when the opposition is in transition.

Like wtf. We just get cut open like nothing.

This!
RM was benign if there were not for transitions.
They slaughtered us on transitions, and only Araujo was fast enough to do something in these situations.

Having Pique, Busi, and old fuck Dani, in those zones is suicidical.
Xavi has to think about how to remedy that.
Talk to Pep, get some expertise on how modern football deals with that

serghei

Pep had class players left and right. We need to give Xavi a break IMO a bit.

FinBarcelonafan

This!
RM was benign if there were not for transitions.
They slaughtered us on transitions, and only Araujo was fast enough to do something in these situations.

Having Pique, Busi, and old fuck Dani, in those zones is suicidical.
Xavi has to think about how to remedy that.
Talk to Pep, get some expertise on how modern football deals with that

Thats why I want us to sign another quick CB, without Araujo this would have been slaughter..

We need another Araujo in D

Richard.H

He booted those players because we had a good squad regardless of them. We boot out Busi, Alba, Pique, and who exactly can come in to replace them from the bench or B team? We are shit and it's time for Barca fans to accept it. You can't really count on players like Eric Garcia, Mingueza, Nico Gonzalez, Puig to perform on a decent level weekly (one game sure they can be good, but next game they will be bad. Lacking that consistency). With the seniors at least he knows what he will get every week and their limitations. Nico can score a goal one minute and be completely out of position the next.

KingLeo10

Pep had class players left and right. We need to give Xavi a break IMO a bit.

You're not understanding me. I want Xavi to get rid of players who can't cope in modern football. When was the last time Busquets, Alba, or Pique won us a big match with their heroics?

No one is expecting ANY trophies from Xavi this season. Hell, even missing out on top 4 may be considered acceptable given state of squad + injuries. So why won't he stop playing Busquets, Pique, Alba, and now Alves every single minute.

I think Xavi has already shown who he is as manager in the most important category. He is another Koeman when it comes to ruthlessness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans