Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

freetocan

It is extra time right now 2-2 with Real Madrid. Abde has no place in this team. He is the weakest from far beside Depay. Not sure whyXavi add this Abde in, no qualities at all....

Neeraj

He obviously has issues, such as the Busquets obsession. However, have to give him a bit of credit, given that we were competitive and lost like a normal team, rather than the spanking we all expected and frankly are used to now.

Bobo32

I have to say, I might have misjudged this manager and former players character. He looks to be almost like a pussy!

I am thinking about him bringing Depay on once more! Letting Demb?l? play the entire 120 despite fucking up everything time after time after time. And also about his treatment of Riqui Puig. Maybe I could sort of understand not playing him today, but his treatment after that cup game just looks completely terrible from the outside. I think he takes the easy way too much!

What are his "surprising" or genious moves so far? I can't really think of anything. He tried to have his wide back man mark a central player in Moi, and it cost him. He tried Araujo as a wide back, and it wasn't that great... What else? He surely can't be criticized for overthinking...?

And what are the improvements, really? I don't know... I don't see them.

Neeraj

Yeah, I agree, playing Busquets (and Pique) over and over...it's just one of those things that we cannot seem to shake away no matter who the manager is. I am unable to comprehend how Busquets is still in this squad let alone in the fixed 11. Like I said, giving him credit for us not getting spanked...I guess that's how low we've stooped to as a club. We are happy when we don't get thrashed.

That's not even mid table team mentality, that's proper relegation team mentality.

Devils

His subs do more harm than good. Barca always seems to lose quite a bit of rhythm when he makes his subs.

Terrible decision to bring on Memphis and Abde who did absolutely nothing all game.

Also is it cardinal sin to sub Busi when it was clear from the first goal that he was way out of his depth?

Richard.H

Look the squad just isn't good so stop blaming it all 100 % on coaches. It's already stressful enough as it is to coach this mediocre side. He needs time to implement his ideas and even more importantly the funds to mold the squad to his own.

iniestaGOAT

His subs do more harm than good. Barca always seems to lose quite a bit of rhythm when he makes his subs.

Terrible decision to bring on Memphis and Abde who did absolutely nothing all game.

Also is it cardinal sin to sub Busi when it was clear from the first goal that he was way out of his depth?

Nah looked like a proper team out there with pedr and Nico. Great subs.

ABDE was the trash sub.

freetocan

Really true. This manager is getting worse and worse with his thinking. I really cannot imagine that a pro couch like Xavi is pretending he is, cannot see how bad, poor, weak, no football qualities at all these two guys have. This Abde is absolutely insane, how is that possible to bring this guy in and if he did, why he kept him so long. This poor footballer is completely out of game, he does not have any courage to try to do something, he could have scored easily when he head the ball beside right post at 2-2, he lost most of the dribbling when he tried to do something, it is just ridiculous how a guy like this is inBarca team. Who could have bring this guy at Barca, what that guy could see good at him????? Even free I would not have brought him. I do not want to talk about Depay as this guy is the worst footballer on this planet. ZERO. But our smarty manager keep adding this guy in. Is that real? I cannot have any logical explanation, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans