Xavi Hernández

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If only he'd stuck to his original decision, he could've signed with Ajax, which might've been the perfect fit for him. But now they've gotten Fagioli. Although I suspect that his ego, that made him wait for Barca and not sign with any other European small club first, would actually prevent him from choosing something like Ajax/Brighton anyway, and he'll be waiting at least for a 'United or a Chelsea caliber' club to come for him, which might never happen, and even if it does, I suspect it will become the same mistake it did with Barca. Too big (of a head), too soon, for his own good.

Hope for Dortmund, the fans will love him !

Porque

He's earned the right to wait and take a top job. Probably will do good being at a club without the internal pressure and politics of Barca, which would also allow him to put the guard down on his ego.

After three seasons at Barcelona there is no reason to take lesser money and go to a Brighton or whatever to prove whatever to a few internet fans. That's the reality.

I mean you got guys like Pocchetino who is walking into good job offers. But he ain't a winner like Xavi. Xavi can certainly prove to grow to be a top manager if he wants it enough.

malvolio

GOWmKQ1WgAEolfw
This guy is counting super cups. :lol:

malvolio

He's earned the right to wait and take a top job. Probably will do good being at a club without the internal pressure and politics of Barca, which would also allow him to put the guard down on his ego.

After three seasons at Barcelona there is no reason to take lesser money and go to a Brighton or whatever to prove whatever to a few internet fans. That's the reality.

I mean you got guys like Pocchetino who is walking into good job offers. But he ain't a winner like Xavi. Xavi can certainly prove to grow to be a top manager if he wants it enough.
He's a bum manager, mate. Another failure at some club and no one will touch him then.

Porque

He's a bum manager, mate. Another failure at some club and no one will touch him then.

I'm realistic enough to see that Xavi needed to go, but that he could be a great coach in the future.

Needs more experience, different environments, openness to improve his team and less Van Gasl stubbornness.

Equally I can see him taking the money again and going to Saudi and be in his comfort bubble.

Horatio

You're welcome
Daaaamnnn…watching the xavi post match interview and u guyz can expect some posts on x. Not going to do live report

Home of Barca Fans