World Cup 2018

West Saxon

Man, don't pretend England is some underdog in the world of football.

AND, England does have enough quality up front. Games like this happen.

Anyways, job well done by the team and the coach.
Well, against the very top nations, we simply are. We're at a similar level to teams like Croatia, Uruguay, Italy, Holland, Portugal - below the likes of Spain, Germany, France, Belgium, Brazil, and Argentina.

And thanks for the congratulations. :)

El Gato

Villarato!
Works for France.

Lol, far from their tool of choice. England literally scored ONE goal from open play outside of the Panama game and it was a cross into Alli that may as well have been a free kick. Can't do that all the time. Too much depends on the opponents and the referee (Cakir was fucking shit today).

Joan

Well, against the very top nations, we simply are. We're at a similar level to teams like Croatia, Uruguay, Italy, Holland, Portugal - below the likes of Spain, Germany, France, Belgium, Brazil, and Argentina.

And thanks for the congratulations. :)

Nah, England has one of the best squads in the world, only lacking in the midfield but you don't seem to struggle much.

It's your history that makes people underrate England.

About 'hate', yeah, not many like your guys.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The English media are unbearable with their hyping, that’s why I want hem to fail. The prem fanboys are awful too. Also when I was growing up they had an unlikabke team with the likes of terry, Rooney, Cole.

BenRobbins

Because of te cancerous Epl fan boys and cynical football .

These EPL Fanboys are literally made up.

I have never seen any of these on here or redcafe. Nearly all of us are reasonable, the only deluded fans from EPL are liverpool fans.

There is such things as Messi Fanboys how ever and they wouldn't even care about Barca if he left. Its embarrasing.

RMU ReBorn

I can't see Croatia with their tired legs withstanding Mbappe's pace and Kante's energy . would be glad if they prove me wrong . Deschamps is a donkey ,but have kante and Pogba in their engine room to stifle any attack . Since 1998 Golden ball has been awarded to the best player of the losing team . So congrats Lukita . It would be a travesty if that donkey Griezmann wins it for 3 fluke goals just like in last Euro's , were Pepe was robbed off

West Saxon

Nah, England has one of the best squads in the world, only lacking in the midfield but you don't seem to struggle much.

It's your history that makes people underrate England.

About 'hate', yeah, not many like your guys.
I'm sorry but we really don't have one of the best squads in the world. We've got Kane, who is the only world-class player (and even he is a Ronaldo-type finisher rather than a creative player, so he goes missing when there's no service), and then some decent-to-good players around him. The media were saying this was the "worst England squad for decades", precisely because of the lack of Gerrard, Rooney, Terry, Ferdinand, Scholes, Lampard, Cole, Owen, Beckham - genuinely world-class players we had from 2000-2012 (incidentally those guys achieved nothing for England). Our squad now simply can't compete on a personnel level with Spain, France, Brazil, Belgium, Germany, and so on.

Home of Barca Fans