World Cup 2018

BerkeleyBernie

And is no one going to mention how smart Lukaku was to dummy that square ball? This is what I like about Belgium's offense. None of them have any hesitation about taking a shot themselves, but they love to share up front, to give their teammate what they feel will be the better shot.

Morten

I called Belgium cross/set-piece merchants, not that they really are just that, but its nice to have more weapons going forward.
Spain would simply pass it sideways and hope to eventually walk it into the net.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And he already has five and a favourite for the sixth !!! $h!t !!!

Oh, no. Let's all cover under blanket and cry about reward that has nothing to do with realistic ranking of best footballer.

I will ban the next little girl who gets her panties twisted over this.

Devils

Imagine a Fellaini header to send Brazil crashing out of the world cup.

Wouldn't surprise me at all with the way things are going.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Oh, no. Let's all cover under blanket and cry about reward that has nothing to do with realistic ranking of best footballer.

It was banter Bojan. Sergei made a joke about half the forum disappearing of Portugal had beaten someone the way belgium won. I then called Ronaldo Thanos because Thanos makes half of the universe disappear by snapping his fingers in the Marvel comics and movies.

sabby

Dude!! Read the quote in my post. It was a joke and word play on Thanos collecting six infinity stones comparing Ronaldo and Six Ballon D'or. In case you are not aware, that's from a big blockbuster movie called Avengers Infinity War that came out a couple months ago.

RMU ReBorn

Eden Hazard has scored or assisted in each of his last sevengames at major tournaments for#BEL

:vs. Japan

vs. Tunisia

vs. Panama

vs. Wales

vs. Hungary

vs. Sweden

vs. Republic of Ireland

Joan

I didn't know it was a joke either. :( Sorry, guys.

Anyways, long story short: short technical Japanese players got dominated by a proper workhorse once he came on. Thank you.

West Saxon

Fellaini is just bizarre. He is such a shit footballer, yet I have to hand it to him: he really has a knack of producing a headed goal at a vital time.

Home of Barca Fans