Women's football

Messi983

We'll play Wolfsburg in the final. They've beat Arsenal today 3-2 after ET.

Also, Alexia played last 15 minutes in a 3-0 win against Sporting Huelva that clinched us the title in La Liga F.

Fu-ubpXXgAEgJVE

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So I'm watching this game...and can't help think that the Femini are genuinely, without hyperbole, a better team than the men's team, and it's not even close.

I don't mean they can beat the men's team ofc - just take out the physical aspects of it. But if you look at their patterns of play, their skill level, their quick passing and ability to get out of tight areas - they are vastly better than the men's team.

And then if you look at it from a 'relative' perspective, i.e. how good they are for women wrt how good our team is for men, that's not really a fair comparison (to the men) given how the women's team is akin to the dominating sides of the 09-15 and we are not even a Europa level team on the men's side..

I feel bad for cules who haven’t been able or interested to watch them, they are fantastic to watch & evoke great joy which is part & parcel of what makes this club special

Even without Pina & Alexia in recent months, Hansen has been a joy to watch as has Aitana and defenders like Rolfo & Mapi

Final will be grand but even in La Liga, I love watching them play

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I feel bad for cules who haven’t been able or interested to watch them, they are fantastic to watch & evoke great joy which is part & parcel of what makes this club special

Even without Pina & Alexia in recent months, Hansen has been a joy to watch as has Aitana and defenders like Rolfo & Mapi

Final will be grand but even in La Liga, I love watching them play

Welcome back FCBarca, it has been a long time!

Messi983

For me she is Top 3 RB in the world. Now we need a CF and a young CB.

Would be great if we could get Ada Hegerberg as was rumoured a month or two ago but probably unlikely.

As for young CBs we have Laia Codina and Jana Fernandez.

Home of Barca Fans