Women's football

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Much, much more improved and better second half, created a lot of chances and the Catalan and Barca Goddess Putellas came through for us, twice, :wub: plus one from Pina and we won, 1:3.

I think this game was a much-needed wakeup-call for us, we can't do what we did in the first half again, against CD Tacon or against any opponent, can't take things for granted and not bring our best game to the game.

Looking forward to the 2nd leg at Camp Nou!

Messi983

Have to give credit to CD Tacon for the first half I think. They made us uncomfortable but it was expected they can't play like that for 90 minutes as quality is clearly on our side.

Also happy that tie is still not fully decided and we'll have something to play for at Camp Nou. Would be quite boring if we'd already won the first leg 5-0 or something.

FOdMjOnXEA02u0Y

My queen. :wub:

Messi983

I'm sure you're trolling but of course there are.

Can't wait for today's game. Would be unbelievable if there would really be 80-90k people at Camp Nou.

Puyol :wub: visited the team a few days before the game and gave a motivational speech.

FO8pfBjXMAQOsiS

FO9iafQX0AYr2HR

Carles Puyol: "The first thing I want to do is to congratulate you for everything you are doing and how you are doing it. How you are winning it and a lot of things. It's hard to win after winning. The rivals are after you and it is more complicated."

Puyol: "You have a chance to continue making history and don't let it pass you by. Football goes by very fast and you won't even realize it and you won't have a chance to play anymore. That's what I miss the most."

Puyol: "Those of you who are cul?s and those of us who are cul?s know that it's the ultimate rival. It is a special match. We always want to play and win."

Puyol: "The only thing I would ask is that you continue like this, that you don't change, that you don't stop doing the little things that make the difference and continue to enjoy yourselves."

In another news, Giovana Queiroz who is currently on loan at Levante denounced the club for "abusive behaviour" and send a letter to Laporta.

"In February 2021, I was illegally confined by the club. They claimed that I had been a close contact of a Covid case.

"After completing my quarantine, I received permission from Fifa to join the Brazil squad in the United States.

"When I returned to the club, a meeting was held with a club director in which I was unfairly accused of breaching protocol and traveling without club authorization.

In a statement, Barcelona said: "The allegations of moral abuse, workplace harassment and psychological violence are not true. Giovana was a close contact of a positive Covid-19 case and the club told her she couldn't travel to Orlando in the United States with the Brazilian national team due to Spanish government regulations.

"The player complained to the club's compliance department and to Fifa. FC Barcelona's compliance department and Fifa found that they had both acted properly. The case was closed."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60906207

Sweden

Yeah, seems like a lot of cules did not turn up.
Edit:Seems to be a lot of late arrivalls.

Last edited:

Sweden

Kind of funny to see Rolfos movement on the field.
Its like watching Cancelo in City.

Well, first half done and they were ok but not the machine they use to be but i expect them to break down the defence in the second half. Dont know why they suddenly (twice) have problems against Real.

Home of Barca Fans