Willian

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Oehhhh, love to get my hands on Mata if I were Zubi. But we don't really need him, though, which is too bad. Lovely player!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Willian definitely should have gone to spurs.

Is he a guaranteed starter at Chelsea? I don't think he will be.

Meitux

Unneeded transfer for Chelsea, and wrong for Willian himself. He would be a regular starter to Spurs while in Chelsea now i don't know where would he fit in the starting line up. Mourinho himself said that he likes a small squad of 22 players and he signs him.. Clear that Chelsea did it just to steal him from Tottenham... I'm pretty sure that Moses is leaving right now, there aren't any chances for him there.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Unneeded transfer for Chelsea, and wrong for Willian himself. He would be a regular starter to Spurs while in Chelsea now i don't know where would he fit in the starting line up. Mourinho himself said that he likes a small squad of 22 players and he signs him.. Clear that Chelsea did it just to steal him from Tottenham... I'm pretty sure that Moses is leaving right now, there aren't any chances for him there.
Yeah, I hope he gets the frack out of Chelsea he's a hell of a player.

D10S_JC

Mata will not be important as past. Oscar is the type of player Mourinho like who can both attack and defend, Hazard is the only one who can dribble.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Mata creates all of the chances though. I'm amazed that it appears he is out of favour.

Next Transfer Mata plus cash for Rooney?

Meitux

Mata creates all of the chances though. I'm amazed that it appears he is out of favour.

Next Transfer Mata plus cash for Rooney?
Well there is De Bruyne, he was impressive in pre season and he had an assist in Chelsea's first game. Would be shame to bench him in such form. Chelsea needs a striker more than an attacking midfielder. Willian De Bruyne Oscar are all very good creating chances and particularly De Bruyne for me. Ba is probably one that leaves too if Rooney signs, he's not gonna be missed anyway..

Home of Barca Fans