Willian

BBZ8800

Aaah the good old "market is inflated excuse", When this incompetent club is buying players the market is inflated and it seems that '80M is new the 40M' as you said a few pages ago. But when Barca are selling players it seems the market is in a disinflation and ' 2.5M with a buy option and a couple of Mcdonalds Coupons is the new 40M'

Barca is buying a Brasilian NT starter.

Barca is selling Gomes, benchwarmer, not an Nt player, with psychological problems.
Denis, a ghost, not an Nt player.
Sloppy Paco, not an Nt player...

Willian is a starter for Barca, Chelsea and Brasil.

Gomes, Denis, Paco and similar are starters only on a training ground when a first team is resting.

Who would buy those guys?
Only teams like Betis.

Of course that a market is not inflated regarding those clowns.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BBZ gonna defend Willian just because he's 30 years old even though his record is inferior to Dembele's :lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Barca is selling Gomes, benchwarmer, not an Nt player, with psychological problems.

Gomes, Denis, Paco and similars are starters only on a training ground when a first team is resting.

Only teams like Betis.

How about when Barcelona sold Alexis For 40M to Arsenal when in that same transfer window Di Maria got sold for almost 80Mil ? This Board is incompetent as fuck no matter how you try to spin it.

Cule4life

The Culest
How did you come to this conclusion? Surely buying willian for 80m is bad move, but willian is actualy quality player, who can only improve squad, especially if he will be coming from the bench, remember how barca fans crying about lack of quality on the bench? Willian offers that.

Dont get me wrong, im totaly against this transfer, but with him in the squad chances for CL would only increase, if of course he stops running from the first day at barca and pulls arda turan

Edit: i remember i was writing same stuff when arda was coming

This transfer means

-->The 4-4-2 shitshow will continue
-->Money wasted which could be spent on young players like De Jong/De Ligt
-->Dembele will be benched and will leave if Fraudeverde isn't sacked
-->Our painfully slow and ageing midfield will not be addressed
-->We will end up paying out Wilian's contract to get rid of him in a couple of years

But sure we will still win the CL.

serghei

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION], man, you put the best labels on this forum.

"Gomes - benchwarmer with psychological problems." :lol:

I can imagine teams doing all the paperwork for singing Gomes, and then Gomes failing the psychological test right at the end.

Raketa10

Gomes, Denis, Paco and similar are starters only on a training ground when a first team is resting.

Only teams like Betis.

BBZ I agree with you but 72 mil for a 30y old player???

JamDav1982

The price is obviously too high but have feeling he will be off to China in few years and said same about Paulinho. So that could cushion it.

As a player he will add a lot to the squad in my opinion.

serghei

It's true. Barto has that chinese connection locked up.

Made in Barcelona, assembled in China. In a few years, Gomes, Paco, Denis, Willian all will be playing in China.

Home of Barca Fans