Will Ibahimovic improve next season?

Will Ibra Improve Next Season???

• Total voters

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
yea, altho he was not bad this season. he thrives on a partner in attack imho, so - yes.. with villa and messi playin' behind em.. but who knows, maybe it will also work in a trident form using wingers. wait and see, but, yes. he will, given he doesn't injure himself again.

beef-supreme

Definitely. Henry effect imo - if not quite as dramatic, then equally important.

Though I'd add that I don't necessarily think that Henry's transformation from one season to the other was quite as big a deal since he wasn't bad in his first, Ibra's stats are even better, and it'll be difficult for him to dramatically improve these with Villa ready to take some of his share, not to mention Bojan and Pedro.
Having said that, I think that Ibra will change from being periodically awesome to more consistently good.

beef-supreme

So does this mean whoever voted "yes" want an Ibra stay? :)

Not necessarily, it might also mean that they just don't see any other realistic outcome than Ibra staying ,and also believe that he might improve for whatever reasons that may or may not be associated with their preference for him :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He will. But hopefully somewhere far from Camp Nou. I don't want to see Villa pushed left to accommodate Ibra nor Pedro pushed to the bench.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Hamma, there is hope for you :D

He will. But hopefully somewhere far from Camp Nou. I don't want to see Villa pushed left to accommodate Ibra nor Pedro pushed to the bench.
Buying both of them was the original plan, right? Maybe Ibra was at CF only because things didn't work out as planned. What I believe (or hope) we will get next season is what we were supposed to have in 09/10. Villa will not be pushed anywhere to accommodate anyone, and he *might* have Ibra behind him as a support.
You heard it here first! (C) Beast.

ViolentLogic

The thing is Ibra should have an EASIER time in La Liga because of the crappier defense here... unlike Serie A where every time tries to stifle your game.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
maybe during summer he will work on headers, and his quickness, and how to receive a ball without being knocked over, or called for a foul! i swear every time the ball coems to him with his back to gol one or the other happens,, he is on the ground or the defender is and a foul is called.. refs hate him

Home of Barca Fans