Who will win the CL - If not Barcelona?

Who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FiReFTW

After barca I give most chances to Chelsea , they are so strong this year... thats why I hope they meet LPB in CL KO rounds and kick them out.

M

Mancs4life

If I were you I'd put it this way: Which English side will win the CL if not Manchester United???

Anyway, I go for a United winning it against either LiverShite or Chelscum.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd like to get Barca again and give them a better go than last season, but that could end up with us getting whipped. :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
you mean play with numbers behind the ball at the nou camp and at stamford bridge, hoping you'll score once out of both games while we don't score at all?

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
If only Chelsea could sign players.... they could sign the All Blacks in preparation for our clash.

B

blueduck

Well they could be let off. The rags were let off over Pogba because it was illegal for an under 18 yr old in France to sign any contract.

If it's illegal for him it must be the same for Kakuta and Helan.

M

Mancs4life

I'd like to get Barca again and give them a better go than last season, but that could end up with us getting whipped. :lol:

I assume you want Barcelame so you can shite it all again and make all fecking Londoners die of shame, eh?
Thats a bloody good idea...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
you mean barcelona who schooled you in the final last season? and messi proved himself over ronaldo?

4ever barca

I voted for arsenal..they have great team and if they miss the injuries they will get far far...but I must say that RM is one of the main for CL..of course if we don't count Barca

Home of Barca Fans