Who will win Ballon d'or?

Who wins the next Ballon d'or?

• Total voters

poldep

Now that we know that Iniesta is the best in Europe, who do you think will be named the best player in the world?

1. Iniesta
2. Messi
3. Ronaldo

Meitux

messi even iniesta is in europe generally messi broke so many records last season and score so many goals so i think its him

nebeer

Love is All
This year's Ballon D'or would be interesting indeed. Messi was by far the best player. 73 goals. But did not win any major trophies. Ronaldo was very good. Won La Liga. Iniesta played good and won with Spain. I think, Iniesta winning European Best Player was good enough, he should not win ahead of the historic season that Messi had. Now what it comes down to is that what the voters will prioritize. If we simply see that who played the best football, and was the best performer - then Messi is set to win. So it is difficult to say this time, I think it could be a close one.

Pepe Silvia

I think Messi still even though this year will be closer for CR because he won Liga and SSC. Messi has Copa, UEFA SC, SSC, CWC... plus 80 something for C/C and UCL records. Depends on if Mou and CR intimidation campaigns actually work, but for me it's a no brainer who the "World's Best Player" last year was.

desoe

We should wait and see how the CL games will go through.

Ronaldo has "the luck" to be in a more competitive group, I mean - the whole world will watch the RM - City games or even RM - Dortmund. A big performance in those games would be a huge boost for the Ballon d'Or, while Messi won't have such a chance against the teams we picked. I mean, he could still score 3 against Celtic, but it would not leave such an impression as massive performance from Ronaldo against the champion of England for example.

The CL draw made Ronaldo a big favor, so it's up to him to take advantage of it. He's got the big scene needed to convince, especially when we're talking about those two games with City.

X

xaviniesta

if its up to me it would be :busquets: but i guess he is not even in the 23 or something man list.

Doobs

The Messiah
It simply comes down to statistics vs trophies. Interestingly, Messi has not only statistics but also trophies, but their significance is lesser than that of Ronaldo's fewer trophies. Its gonna be closer than ever..

My country though will be going Messi, Iniesta, Xavi so thats one vote in the bag :)

BarcaGirl

It's going to be between Messi and CR. I don't see Iniesta winning it, also he doesn't deserve it this year.

X

xaviniesta

It's going to be between Messi and CR. I don't see Iniesta winning it, also he doesn't deserve it this year.

i hate when people say that. the players give everything they have on the pitch and yet people on the computer dare to say 'he doesn't deserve' at least say there are 2 guys who deserve it more or something.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
i hate when people say that. the players give everything they have on the pitch and yet people on the computer dare to say 'he doesn't deserve' at least say there are 2 guys who deserve it more or something.
:lol:

"The Best" award can only be given to one playyer... And if a particular player has been the best during a period, then other players don't deserve it, irrespective of their commitment levels :shrug:
I don't see how it is "daring" to say it :lol:

Home of Barca Fans