Who should partner Milito against Arsenal ?

Who should start next to Milito against Arsenal?

• Marquez

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Yaya

Votes: 45 80.4%

• Total voters

desoe

Well, actually we don't have much alternatives here, so basically there are just two. How you know, Chyg is not allowed to play in CL and although Abidal is suited to the CB role, we never used him there and he lacks match practice.

So, one is Marquez, an option which's just freaking me out when I think about it,

and the other one is Toure, who played on this position in the biggest game of the season last year - the Champions League final. (and we kept a clean sheet)

So,

Toure - Milito or Marquez - Milito ?

FourSix

Is Marquez really that bad? I remember him being quality before, has he fallen that far down from the quality he used to show?

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Is Marquez really that bad? I remember him being quality before, has he fallen that far down from the quality he used to show?

Yes, he has declined enormously. He's as slow as a turtle nowadays, and his positioning isn't what it used to be. Therefore, I hope Pep will opt for Yaya to partner Milito.

desoe

Just think about it - Milito is coming back after 2 years on the sidelines and he leaves Marquez behind him in the pecking order. This should tell you how bad Marquez is :D

No, seriously. He's bad. Every time when he steps on the pitch, we start to concede goals. And I don't believe in coincidences.

desoe

Another question: could you consider P&P's cards as a blessing in disguise ?

Maybe it would sound a little bit arrogant to Arsenal's fans (what an irony), but think about it - next week we'll have to deal with Nicklas Bendtner, but after that we should expect strikers on a whole different level like Diego Milito and Samuel Eto'o. (let's not forget Pandev, too)

If we assume that we shouldn't have problems to eliminate Arsenal with an alternative defence, maybe keeping P&P with a clean record for Inter is something great for us.

Home of Barca Fans