Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • IDC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jaguar

Flair Trait
This is my 1st thread, thought I'd make it interesting, there is probebly another thread like this... O well... Just state who you think would fit in at Barca and stuff related.

:flagvl8:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
We don't really need anyone, we have at least two players for each position. I would like a short-term backup DM like Senna but we don't really need that either.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think that the team is good to go on all fronts. Maybe we are overestimating our youngsters a bit but that´s the gamble Barca always was taking. And more often than not to a great success.
So no. Romeu and Jonathan dos Santos can cover for DM and Thiago or Sergi Roberto can jump in for Iniesta. If not them, Keita is a good player who can cover for both positions.

Signing a midfielder could turn into a major setback for Jonathan dos Santos and Thiago and I simply don´t want that.

263h2fn.jpg

dalitis8

Banned

I am sorry...but I couldn't resist...I so much want him to join us...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not the quintessential Barca player...but maybe(probably) we need him...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Cesc can join us in five years when he's free. No need to spend money on players that we've developed ourselves.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Senna only. Or someone similar to him. No Ozil and Fabregas...it is a waste for them to sit on bench almost the whole season...

Home of Barca Fans