Which striker do you want us to sign now?

Which striker do you want us to sign now?

• Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • David Villa

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Karim Benzema

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Diego Forlan

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Kun Aguero

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Carlos Tevez

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Other (Say in your post who)

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

Quell

have no idea ))) vote for other - Torres ))
Villa is my second choise.

Ibra - I don't doubt his talent and his abilities, he may not fit. I don't see him our #9. maybe it's just a feeling.
we'll see soon ))

Others in the list I don't want to see in the team XD

We can get Zhirkov. Heard a lot about him.

he's a defender, left lateral as far as I remember.
good enough, but I'd love A.Cole more :lol:

Last edited:
A

adnan10

villa is the man....

ibra will stay in serie A with mourinho...I mean c'mon ...you really think he will leave?

torres? this is transfer season...not christmas :D .... no way torres is gonna leave liverpool

forlan is good but.... NO

did you guys forget about eto'o? I heard he might leave but why???? after so much success why the fk would he leave???

eto'o already left madrid once and look what he did ... I don't want him to leave barca now...I have been critical of him but he shines when he is provoked...and that my cules is why we need him...

Eto'o
Henry
Messi

I don't see ibra fitting in...although I like him...just don't see it

Quell

Oh.. then I say hi Quell :wave:

hi ))))

thanks, Gio!

I don't see ibra fitting in...although I like him...just don't see it

agree, nothing against him, but there's a strange feeling!

Torres was too young and had less experience before Liverpool. It was a big question about his fitting in Barca. And the time was not good for him.

agree about Eto'o too. Poor, he's done so much work and still people want to see another striker.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
I still think Etoo is the right one. He don't need to adapt anymore, and we have Bojan next in line, and I'm sure that he's gonna be the next big thing for us. Just give him time, keep him motivated, and try to get him to the World Cup squad next year, he can learn a lot there.

So my first choice is Etoo for the sake of Bojan and other youngster. But if Samu choose to leave, than I'll definitely go after Villa

Home of Barca Fans