Which striker do you want us to sign now?

Which striker do you want us to sign now?

• Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • David Villa

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Karim Benzema

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Diego Forlan

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Kun Aguero

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Carlos Tevez

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Other (Say in your post who)

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
bring back maxi Lopez Bring back Maxi Lopez.. come on..bring back maxi Lopez...EVERYBODY NOW..BRING BACK MAXI LOPEZ

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Villa, Villa, Villa. If not Aguero or Dzeko. Or Torres but doubt that he would come.

nebeer

Love is All
So far from the media we can gather that Pep probably prefers Zlatan the most for our CF role. The advantages of signing Zlatan would be that he offers many aspects of the game in one package. He is the tall target man that we may have sought from before, he is incredibly strong. In Barca Messi, Iniesta and Xavi are the players who can feed heavily and Zlatan can be another player who can create opportunities. He can take some pressure off Messi and Iniesta as Zlatan can draw 2-3 defenders and can still keep the ball and or pass it or simply penetrate the defense. And of course he is a good finisher and even can create his goalscoring opportunities himself. He has very good skills imo. I think with him up front we might be more creative.

A

abyss88

with every passing day, i am also getting pro zlatan

He can take some pressure off Messi and Iniesta as Zlatan can draw 2-3 defenders
+1

kozhell

A few months ago I was hoping we would get Villa, but I thought about the whole new CF thing and I think Ibra would be a better choice...I love his skills and finishing and everything, the only thing I'm worried about is his ego and what effect he would have in the dressing room(If he does come, I really hope he wont disrupt the team chemistry). But Villa ain't that bad either... ;)

Ibra, Villa or Forlan is my preffered order for the new CF.

ranjix

Jefecito
While Villa would be real`s first choice,Barca should try to trade Etoo for Torres instead of Ibra or Benzema in my opinion so that we can show that Torres is better than Villa...:)

Last edited:

MinaFCB

do we need new striker so badly??is our attack that bad?dont we have weaker points than that?

ranjix

Jefecito
Etoo is probably leaving Barca next season. So we need a good striker to fill his gap who can score goals. Torres is the best option(I think so). just imagine Torres and Messi playing on same side. Messi is good in creating oportunities and Torres in taking good advantage of every opportunity. They both are good on counter attacking.:) So,Torres n Messi combination is superb.

depthbomb

Ibra is a good finisher???? Dont judge him by the utube videos. I have seen him many times and he fails to turn up when its really needed.

cant believe so many people want Ibra in barca.

Home of Barca Fans