Where will we finish in the CL group?

Where will Barça finish in the CL group?

• Total voters
J

Jordzibob

I'm a pessimist and had Inter down to win the competition from the start, it's looking like we'll have to beat them to go through them or us and I think Eto will fuck us over big time. I think we're playing in the Europa League next, I hope people dont get angry with me for this post, I'm a negative person so I think the worst, and I think we are going out. Rubin cheated btw, they need to be investigated.

FinCulé

I'm a pessimist and had Inter down to win the competition from the start, it's looking like we'll have to beat them to go through them or us and I think Eto will fuck us over big time. I think we're playing in the Europa League next, I hope people dont get angry with me for this post, I'm a negative person so I think the worst, and I think we are going out. Rubin cheated btw, they need to be investigated.

I'm not angry with you. You could surely be right. Hope not :) PTC

Moe