Viktor Fischer

Trickykid

According to De Telegraaf (I have no idea how trustworthy they are, but perhaps CF 1899 or another dutchie can shed some light on that?) Bayern München are monitoring him closely.
Just like in our case, it would make no sense signing him now, though. Still not good enough for first team action, and he'll evolve and progress much better with Ajax than he would playing with Bayern's reserves.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
According to De Telegraaf (I have no idea how trustworthy they are, but perhaps CF 1899 or another dutchie can shed some light on that?) Bayern München are monitoring him closely.
Just like in our case, it would make no sense signing him now, though. Still not good enough for first team action, and he'll evolve and progress much better with Ajax than he would playing with Bayern's reserves.

De Telegraaf is a Amsterdam-based newspaper which I personally find to be not a top quality newspaper here. But still, they are the biggest in our country (but so are other 'big newspapers in the world like News of the World and other tabloid mags). About the BM news; haven't heard about it, but one think might be that they pre-sign him and let him stay until they find the moment is there to get him. He is still young, but they might want to let him stay in Amsterdam for 2 more years or so.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Well to put it in another way; they don't just make up stuff on a regular basis to sell newspapers, but they are heavily biased towards Ajax.

AFCA

^What's wrong with that? They are from Amsterdam. The ED and AD are also biased.

The ED say that Milan are following Strootman, most overrated player in the Eredivisie...

Trickykid

De Telegraaf is a Amsterdam-based newspaper which I personally find to be not a top quality newspaper here. But still, they are the biggest in our country (but so are other 'big newspapers in the world like News of the World and other tabloid mags). About the BM news; haven't heard about it, but one think might be that they pre-sign him and let him stay until they find the moment is there to get him. He is still young, but they might want to let him stay in Amsterdam for 2 more years or so.

Cheers buddy.
And yeah, I agree, a pre-signing does sound like the most probable solution.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
^What's wrong with that? They are from Amsterdam. The ED and AD are also biased.

The ED say that Milan are following Strootman, most overrated player in the Eredivisie...

Don't you forget that the ED is a) no way as big as De Telegraaf, just a small local newspaper that doesn't even have a great relationship with the club itself. They are actually quite criticasters of PSV and it's management, so apparently you have never read ED? b) Strootman most overrated player from the Eredivisie? You are an Ajax fan, so you hate PSV. So obviously you dislike Strootman. But that does not make him the most overrated player in the Eredivisie.

@Tricky; no worries :)

EDIT: Maybe we should continue the Strootman discussion in his personal thread btw.

Last edited:

AFCA

Don't you forget that the ED is a) no way as big as De Telegraaf, just a small local newspaper that doesn't even have a great relationship with the club itself. They are actually quite criticasters of PSV and it's management, so apparently you have never read ED? b) Strootman most overrated player from the Eredivisie? You are an Ajax fan, so you hate PSV. So obviously you dislike Strootman. But that does not make him the most overrated player in the Eredivisie.

@Tricky; no worries :)

EDIT: Maybe we should continue the Strootman discussion in his personal thread btw.

Because there are a lot of things to have critique on at PSV right now. Same was with the Telegraaf and Jol, Van den Boog etc.

In my opinion he is the most overrated. I don't think he is bad, just nothing special.

Trickykid

After close to 2 years of nonstop injuries, poor form and complete lack of development it looks like he's finally starting to progress again. 5 goals in 5 starts in the league and a couple in Europe too coupled with some good games. Hopefully this'll be his breakthrough year.

Was picked for the national team today too for the do or die games against Sweden.

Trickykid

On the Verge of joining coming EPL side Middlesbrough in a 5M deal. Hopefully he'll reboot his career there, although I have my doubts. Steering clear of too many injuries would be a start...

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He has been quite crappy for Ajax lately, so a chance of scenery might do him good. Doubt Boro is the right move though: talents like him don't tend to do well in weaker PL sides. Just look at Berghuis: quite decent for AZ, less than 200 minutes of playing time for Watford in a full season iirc. Don't rate Fischer highly anyway, but we'll see how he does. He's quite predictable on the pitch, yet he seems to think he was benched unfairly. Younes is far superior to him atm though.

Home of Barca Fans