Viktor Fischer

Trickykid

I might not be a fan of Ajax nor am I a fan of Tello, but Tello is above Fischer at the moment.

Yeah, I agree with that, and I'm not the biggest Tello fan out there either. I do believe Fischer may have a higher ceiling than Tello though.

OrangeOpti

Barça
I believe that because of Fischer's versatility (Tello is a bit of a one trick pony tbh), he's the better player. He may not have the pace or the shot, but he has a much better dribbling technique and tactical mind.

/endHBAmode

Trickykid

After a prolonged barren period from Fischer, he finally scored again. Two goals against NEC in Ajax's 4-1 win - one of them a real peach.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Very nice goal! Although as was said on TV: you couldn't even fit a piece of paper between the keeper and the ground. Damn, guy can't even jump 10cm in the air...

Trickykid

Very nice goal! Although as was said on TV: you couldn't even fit a piece of paper between the keeper and the ground. Damn, guy can't even jump 10cm in the air...

Haha, yeah, I thought the same thing. The lob could've easily been a lot higher too and still went in. Great vision by Fischer nonetheless.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
No. Come on, modt of you don't even watch Eredivisie matches probably. Did not have a good period just now before these goals. He has talent, but no where near the level of Neymar or any other hot prospect such as Reus or Gotze...

Trickykid

No. Come on, modt of you don't even watch Eredivisie matches probably. Did not have a good period just now before these goals. He has talent, but no where near the level of Neymar or any other hot prospect such as Reus or Gotze...

It's not really fair to compare Fischer with Neymar (3 years older), Götze (2 years), let alone Reus who's 5(?) years older, though.
When that's said, of course we shouldn't buy Fischer now, that's obvious. He's so far from a completed article, and whether he'll ever be good enough for a club like ours is very much debatable.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
It's not really fair to compare Fischer with Neymar (3 years older), Götze (2 years), let alone Reus who's 5(?) years older, though.
When that's said, of course we shouldn't buy Fischer now, that's obvious. He's so far from a completed article, and whether he'll ever be good enough for a club like ours is very much debatable.

Sorry, might have overreacted but I seriously thought people wanted Fischer to come to us this or next summer. As long as that's not what is meant, I am fine :p But yeah, we should def keep an eye out for him. He does have the speed and technical abilities to become a big player, now he has to develop to become more consistent and maybe become a little better at 'playmaking', so to assist and control games.

Jean

Keep in mind that Fischer is only 18 years old and this is his first season at Ajax in which he plays in the first team. Although everyone in Europe wanted the youngster he decided to go to Ajax and get a lot of playing time and to be trained by the best (Bergkamp/De Boer etc.). Other than that Ajax is a great club, my club haha. He signed a contract to 2017.

Apart from this great goal he already had quite some good moments in his years with Ajax. He has the talent to become a very big one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gSNuuedq1s

Ajax is on the road to become champions of Holland once again for the third time in a row. Cuenca is thinking about having another year with Ajax since he is still recovering from his injury and hopes to be able to ready against PSV, two weeks from now.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans